𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE:OUT OF SHAPE

OUT OF SHAPE

WHEN NOAH STILINSKI HAD ENTERED his sons bedroom the next morning, he wasn't expecting to find Elaine still there. Though it wasn't an odd sight to him, for the girl used to stay over all the time and would accidentally fall asleep. And when Elaine was a sleep, there was no way to get her up, she woke up on her own. The man shook his head, the smallest of smiles on his face before he walked back out, and roughly slammed the door behind him, making Stiles jump up in surprise. He glanced around for a moment before glancing down at Elaine who hadn't even flinched. He groaned before forcing himself off the bed, walking into the bathroom in order to change before walking back into the room, smiling gently at the still sleeping girl. He didn't want to wake her, having a feeling that this was the longest amount of sleep she had required since she had been brought back.

"Laney." The boy called her name, gently shaking her. "Laney, come on. School. We gotta go." The girl hummed in response before turning over. He pursed his lips. "Elaine! Up and at 'em!"

"Go away." The girl mumbled.

"I will drag you out of this bed. You know I will." The boy warned. After a moment he tore the blankets off of her, ready to pick her up only for Elaine to shoot her hand out, sending him flying to the ground. That made her eyes open, a laugh falling from her lips. Stiles narrowed his eyes at her. "Haha. Now get up." With a grunt, Elaine finally sat up in the bed, running a hand through her hair.

"I'll just have to change into my clothes that are at the school." Elaine grumbled. She forced herself from the bed, walking into the bathroom and quickly brushing her teeth with the extra toothbrush that she had left over a few months prior. She brushed through her hair before grabbing the bag that she had brought with her that contained the small amount of make-up she wore―︎why she didn't think to bring extra clothes was beyond her. She walked back out to reveal Stiles no longer in his room. She pursed her lips for a moment before quickly taking it upon herself to grab one of his checkered shirts and throwing it over her arms. With that, she walked down the steps, offering the sheriff a smile before exiting the home and hopping into Stiles' vehicle.

"Is that my shirt?"

"Maybe. . ." The girl offered him a smile making him roll his eyes before quickly making his way towards the school.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

When she entered the gym and saw they were doing rock climbing, she immediately groaned. She hated rock climbing with a passion, and as she stood there with her arms crossed over her chest, watching Scott and Allison as they went, she glanced towards Stiles.

"I think I'm going to join the track team." She told the boy. "I really need to get into shape."

"You're not out of shape." Stiles told the girl.