𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:YOU DIDN'T SEND THIS MESSAGE?

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
YOU DIDN'T SEND THIS MESSAGE?

"CALL HER." ELAINE QUICKLY SNAPPED.

"I don't have my phone on me!" Scott panicked.

"Stiles." Elaine turned towards the boy who was quick to pull out his phone and hand it to Scott who immediately dialed Allison's number.

After a few rings, she picked up. "Stiles?"

"No, it's me, where are you?" Scott quickly told her.

"I'm in the school looking for you. Why weren't you at my place?" Allison questioned.

"Where are you right now?" Scott ignored the female's question as the group hurriedly walked down the halls.

"On the first floor. . ."

"Where? Where are you exactly?" Scott rushed.

"The swimming pools." The female answered.

"Get to the lobby. Go now."

"Okay. Okay, I'm coming." Allison told him before ending the call. With that, the trio were quick to run towards the lobby, busting through the doors just in time to see Allison arriving. Scott was quick to run up to the female.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott stuttered out.

"Because you asked me too. . ." Allison answered with a confused look covering her face.

This time it was Scott's turn to give her a confused look. "I asked you to?"

Allison swallowed before saying, "Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?"

"Because I didn't." Scott simply answered. Elaine exchanged a worried look with Stiles before the duo went back to looking at the duo.

"Did you drive here?" Stiles quickly asked the female.

"Jackson did." She answered.

"Jackson's here, too?" Scott's eyes widened.

"And Lydia."

"Lydia?" Elaine spoke, her heart rate seeming to accelerate at the mention of her best friend.

Allison looked between the group of three before saying, "What's going on? Who sent this text?" That's when she got a call, making her quickly place the phone to her ear. "Where are you?" And just as she said that, Jackson and Lydia walked through the door, making Allison hang up the phone.

"Finally." Lydia breathed. "Can we go now?"

Allison looked at the redhead, nodding her head. However, the group all looked up when they heard something above them. Loud stomping and crashes came from above, making Elaine swallow thickly. Elaine found herself grabbing onto Stiles' hand out of fear, the boy quick to interlace their fingers.