𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER FORTY:YOU KIDNAPPED HIM

CHAPTER FORTY:
YOU KIDNAPPED HIM

     "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" STILES asked, looking towards Allison who had pulled her phone out, her eyes glancing worriedly towards Elaine who's strength was quickly waning.

     "I think-I think I have to call my dad." Allison told the duo.

     "No, but if he finds you here, you and Scott―︎" Stiles quickly spoke and Allison nodded her head.

     "I know, but what are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia." Allison sternly told the boy.

     "They won't―︎" Elaine said through a clenched jaw, shaking her head. "They won't hurt her. I won't let them."

     "El, you can't keep this up for much longer." Allison argued.

     "I can try." Elaine muttered. Blood started to drip from her nose.

     "I got an idea. Just shoot one of 'em." Stiles suggested, shrugging his shoulders making the girls frown.

     "Are you serious?" Allison questioned.

     "We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it! Or at least give it a shot, right?" Stiles shrugged his shoulders.

     "I'll have to bring the barrier down in order for the arrow to go through." Elaine informed him.

     "Good. It'll give you like a ten second rest." Stiles told the girl. The two looked at one another for a moment before Elaine swallowed and nodded her head, removing her hands from the door and allowing the barrier to drop. She let out a gasp, not realizing how much impact it actually had on her.

     Allison sighed before nodding her head. "Okay. I'll try."

     "Look, they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off. So, just shoot one of 'em." Stiles insured the girl.

     "Which one?" Allison questioned, looking out the window.

     "Uh, Derek. Yeah, shoot him. Preferably in the head." Stiles answered, making Elaine give the boy a blank look.

     "If Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can." Allison told the boy.

     "Okay, uh, just shoot one of the other three, then."

    "You mean two." Allison correct, making both Elaine and Stiles frown.

     "No, I mean three." Elaine and Stiles were quick to look out the window, noticing Erica and Boyd standing there, however Isaac was nowhere to be seen. Elaine cursed under her breath.

     "Damnit. Where the hell is Isaac?" Allison aimed  her bow at the wolves and before Elaine could react, she was roughly grabbed onto and was sent flying into another room, causing Stiles to yell out her name. Isaac grabbed onto Allison throwing her to the ground before he pushed Stiles to the ground, grabbing onto him and dragging him. Elaine groaned, clenching her eyes shut as she tried to regain her strength back. She felt so weak. But when she sat up and saw Stiles being grabbed by Isaac, something inside her morphed and she turned furious.