𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN:RUNS THROUGH YOUR BLOOD

RUNS THROUGH YOUR BLOOD

"THEY'RE COMING BACK, SO WE don't have much time to talk." Deaton told the siblings, causing them to exchange looks with one another. Elaine watched a Deaton quickly grabbed a cloth, pouring rubbing alcohol onto it whilst Scott held up his shirt to reveal his wound.

"What is that?" Scott asked, frowning.

"Rubbing alcohol." Deaton answered. "You don't want it to get infected, do you?" Scott shook his head in response. Deaton quickly patted the cloth against the wound, making Scott wince. "You will heal the same, just not as quickly because of Derek."

"Okay, how do you know all this? Actually, how―︎How do you know anything?" Scott quickly questioned the man as he started to bandage the wound.

"It's a longer story. What I can tell you is that I know about your kind." This made the siblings glance at one another before looking back towards their boss. "Your kind? I can help. This? This is something different." They all glanced towards the body that was still lying on the table.

"Well, do you know what did it?" Elaine frowned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No, but the Argents will. And this is the crucial part―︎they'll have a record or book, it'll have descriptions, histories, notations, of all the things that they've discovered."

"All the things? How many different things are there?" Scott widened his eyes slightly. However, their attention was quick to turn towards the direction of the front door, the sound of a car pulling in grabbing their attention. And then the door opening. Elaine was quick to grab her brothers hand before glancing at Deaton one last time before muttering a spell under her lips.

"Nullum visa laris." And the two quickly were cloaked from sight. She looked at her brother before whispering, "Don't let go of my hand." He nodded and they were quick to make it out with the success of Argent never knowing either of them were there. They stayed right outside of the door, listening in as Argent, Gerard, and another hunter walked in.

"I'm starting to think I need to buy a more prominent 'Closed' sign." Deaton told them.

"Hello, Alan. It's been a while. Last I heard, you had retired." Gerard's voice filled their ears, and Elaine couldn't help but cringe at the sound.

"Last I heard, you followed a code of conduct." Deaton shot back.

"If you hadn't noticed, this body is one of ours." Argent calmly stated.

"I did. I also noticed the gunpowder residue on his fingertips, so don't assume I'll be swayed by your philosophy just 'cause I'll answer a few questions."

"He was only twenty-four." Argent spoke.

Deaton shrugged. "Killers come in all ages."