𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX:MIGHT BE DANGEROUS

CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX:
MIGHT BE DANGEROUS

     "IT'S THE NEMETON." STILES TOLD the two girls as they quickly made it out of Morrell's office. "That's where she's keeping them. It has to be."

     "Stilinski." The familiar voice made Elaine freeze in her tracks. Her heart dropped to her stomach before she finally looked up and saw her father standing there.

     "All right, look, go to Derek, okay?" Stiles told the two. "He and Peter, they've been there before so they'll know where it is. Tell them it's the root cellar, alright? They'll know." He gave Elaine a kiss on the cheek before the two were quick to scramble away, Elaine ignoring her father's call for her.

     "Your dad's in town?" Lydia whispered.

     "Apparently so." Elaine muttered.

The two made it to Derek's loft with Elaine knocking on the door, patiently waiting for the door to open before Peter Hale was the one to slide the door open. Elaine had to refrain herself from rolling her eyes and instead crossed her arms over her chest.

     "You." Lydia spoke first, causing Elaine to glance between the strawberry blonde and Peter.

     "Me."

     "You."

     Peter sighed in realization. "Me." He stepped aside and allowed the two to enter the room. "Derek we have visitors." The two stood in front of Derek, repeating the words that Stiles had told them, and were surprised with Derek's response.

     "You don't know where it is?" Elaine asked in disbelief.

     "But Stiles said you'd been there." Lydia frowned.

     "We have." Peter answered. "But after a few memorable experiences there, Talia-Derek's mother and my older sister―︎decided that she didn't ever want us going back. She knew how dangerous it was and took the memory of its location from us."

     "But then how are we supposed to find it?" Lydia questioned. Peter just shook his head and Elaine shot her hand out, and not a single word was uttered from her mouth as a chair went flying across the room and slamming into the wall, shattering. She snapped her head towards them.

     "I need someone to do better than I don't know. My mother, along with Noah and Argent are on the line." Her eyes flashed purple before she closed her eyes, tilting it slightly as a pain shot through her body before she shook it off and looked at them again. "I'm sorry. I just can't lose my mom. She and Scott are the only family I have."

     "We'll find them." Lydia assured, placing a hand on the girl's arm. She then looked towards Peter and Derek. "Thanks anyways." She grabbed onto Elaine and led her out of the home and the only thing the male wolves could do was exchange concerned glances.