𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT:I LOVE YOU, STILES

I LOVE YOU, STILES

ELAINE COULDN'T STOP PACING. SHE called him over and over again, but Stiles wasn't picking up the phone. Her heart rate was beating so fast she was positive it was bound to jump out of her chest. All she could think of were the worst possibilities. Finally, she forced her self to plant her feet firmly on the ground beside of her brother who was quick to grab her hand in hopes of bringing her some kind of comfort. They were standing in the locker room, Sheriff Stilinski standing in front of them.

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means. . ." Sheriff Stilinski told the trio. Melissa had left with Jackson's body, leaving the two wolves and witch there, trying to help out in any way they could. Noah sighed, shaking his head. "Hell, I don't know what that means. Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him―︎"

"We'll call you." Isaac assured the man.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott quickly spoke, trying to keep Stiles' dad calm. Noah looked at Scott for a moment before he nodded his head.

"I'll see you, okay?" He told the three. He walked away, placing a hand on Elaine's shoulder as he did so before they watched him walk out. Elaine bit on her lip, trying not to let her anger and worry get the best of her. It was eating her up inside that she didn't know where he was. Stiles was harmless. Why didn't they take her instead? Why couldn't they just leave the boy out of this?

"Hey, we'll find him." Scott assured his sister, placing a hand on both of her shoulders. She closed her eyes, nodding her head, trying to believe that they would in fact find him. They had to. She didn't know what she was going to do if they didn't. Their attention quickly snapped towards Coach who made his way towards them.

"McCall." Coach spoke, taking a stand in front of Scott. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, Coach." Scott sighed.

"All right. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know. . . that's different. It's Greenberg." He sighed before getting back to his point. "I'm just saying, we―︎I―︎need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will." Scott nodded his head.

"I know." And with that he walked away.

"Is that everyone?" Elaine anxiously asked. Isaac took a step forward, looking around before nodding his head.

"I think so." Scott nodded before quickly ripping off the locker door of Stiles locker, pulling out two articles of clothing, handing one to Isaac and keeping one for himself.