𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:I DON'T TRUST YOU

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
I DON'T TRUST YOU

THE THREE PULLED UP TO the high school, the school vacant of everyone due to the fact that it was night time. The three got out of Stiles' jeep, moving towards the back where Elaine stood in front of her brother and Stiles, her arms crossed over her chest as she glanced between the two with raised eyebrows.

"This is a terrible idea." Stiles commented, looking at Scott.

"For once I agree with him." Elaine piped up.

"I know." Scott sighed.

"But, we're still gonna do it?" Stiles questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Can you think of something better?" Scott questioned, glancing between the two expectantly.

"Well, personally, I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away. . ." Stiles trailed off, moving his hand out for emphasis.

"Just make sure we can get inside." Scott quickly told him. Stiles quickly opened the back of his jeep, pulling out bolt cutters and showing it to the two. They turned their attention to another vehicle that had pulled up. "He's here." Whilst in the car, Scott had been the one tot ell Elaine what had taken place at the clinic with their boss, Derek claiming that he was the alpha that was after Scott. They started towards the man as he got out of the car.

"Where's our boss?" Scott asked, glancing towards Elaine as he spoke before looking at Derek expectantly.

"He's in the back." Derek answered. The windows were so dark, that Stiles had to move to the small backseat window in order to see the man who laid in the car, unconscious.

"Oh, well, he looks comfortable." That's when Stiles and Scott started to walk away, Elaine deciding to take a seat on the hood of Derek's car as she watched the two boys head towards the school.

"Wait―︎Hey! What are you doing?" Derek quickly asked, making them stop and turn towards him.

"You said I was linked with the Alpha―︎I'm gonna see if you're right." Scott simply answered before the trio continued. Derek looked at the girl who sat on top of his car, her knees pulled to her chest and her her chin placed on her knees.

"Aren't you going with them?" Derek questioned the female. She didn't look at him as she sighed, shaking her head.

"Nope." She stated, popping the 'p'. "I don't trust you. And, the school is way too dark for me to be in there."

"What are you? Afraid of the dark?" The other wolf scoffed.

"It's me of the only things I'm afraid of." She mumbled, though the werewolf could clearly hear her. He moved so that he was leaning against the back of Stiles' jeep, standing right in front of her. The two stood there in silence when suddenly the PA system on and what sounded like a cat being tortured loudly fell from it, making the two cringe.