𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR: WE WON'T GIVE UP

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR:
WE WON'T GIVE UP

ELAINE, PETER, AND SCOTT ALL stood there in front of the twins, with Peter having took the Epinephrine and now being a lot more strongly than he originally was. Ethan and Aiden looked at the trio whilst Peter allowed for his eyes to glow.

"All right, boys. Let's rumble."

The twins let out a roar before combining themselves into one and moving forward with Peter and Scott doing the same. Elaine was simply there for back up, and if she had to knock the twins off their asses, she would. But she didn't want to hurt anyone. And then the thought of her mother came back into play, and the urge to hurt someone overtook her and her own eyes glowed and she joined the fight. She dodged hits whilst yelling out an occasional spell that would send the giant alpha stumbling back before they regained their footing and fought once more.

The twins threw the three away from them and Scott and Peter were quick to scramble up and run down the opposite direction from which they came, allowing for Stiles and the others to quickly run past. Elaine stood there in front of the twins and she cocked her head slightly before bring her hand up and slowly curling her fingers into a fist, watching as the creature let out pained growls as they fell to their knees. The desire to watch their heads explode seemed to over take the girl, but before that could happen, Scott had run back to grab her, breaking her concentration and quickly allowing the twins to stand back up.

The trio ran down the hallway, glancing up when the lights suddenly turned off, causing the back up lights to turn on through out the hallway. Elaine swallowed, glancing towards her brother before watching as Peter turned the corner before falling to the floor and leaning against the wall. The duo were quick to stand there beside of him.

"That shot didn't last very long."

"It's not supposed to." Elaine breathed, swallowing thickly as she tried to catch her breath before helping Scott pick the man up from the floor and continuing forward. Elaine pushed out her hand, watching as the door in front them immediately flew open, allowing the trio inside. Scott was quick to close the door, keeping an eye out for the twins. Elaine stood there for a moment, biting her lip before nodding her head.

"You know, I can knock him out, allow us time to escape―︎"

"Absolutely not." Scott denied. "I'm not putting you against that thing by yourself without any back up."

"Those twins are really starting to piss me off." Peter spoke up, causing the siblings to glance towards him.

"How the hell are we supposed to get past them without involving my sister." Scott was quick to add the last part as soon as he saw Elaine open her mouth. The girl huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Personally I think that if we keep letting them beat the living crap out of us, they'll tire and give up." Peter shrugged his shoulders. That's when Scott's eyes landed on the laundry chute and Elaine shook her head.