𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO:THIS IS JUST A DREAM

THIS IS JUST A DREAM

    "HERE'S WHERE WE FOUND THE den." Stiles pointed on a map as he explained to Allison what it was that they had discovered the night prior. "It's right in the middle of the hiking trails."

     "Well that could narrow it down." Allison nodded. "Coyote's travel in fixed trails. But I think you're right about her not going back to the den. Coyote's don't like wolves. And they're really smart. If they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes."

     "Why do you know so much about coyote's?" Elaine cocked an eyebrow at the Argent female and Allison just shrugged. 

     "Coyote's tip-toe?" Stiles frowned.

     "They tip-toe." Allison rolled her eyes as she nodded. That's when the bell rang. "I got to go, but send me the pinned location."

     "Okay." Stiles responded before watching the girl walk away. Elaine walked to her seat, pulling her books out and freezing when she saw the black veins that covered her arms. She froze, staring at them with fear, before a hand was placed on her shoulder causing her to jump and drop her book loudly causing the class to look at her. She mumbled an apology before picking it up and placing it on her desk.

     "Hey, you alright?" Stiles whispered from behind her. Elaine looked at him before forcing a small smile as she nodded her head before turning back to the front and looking down at the veins to find that they were no longer there.

     "Alright, everyone, let's get started." Mr. Yukimura called. "We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up and read aloud for us?" His eyes scanned the room before landing on Stiles. "Mr. Stilinski, how about you?"

     "Oh, maybe someone else could." Stiles tried, practically begged.

     "Everyone participates in my class, Mr. Stilinski." The man denied.

     "Okay." Stiles mumbled before getting up out of his seat. He walked over to the podium and looked down at the text. Elaine watched the boy and felt her chest swell with worry when she watched him clench the sides of the podium. He looked up at the class, and Elaine saw this look in his eyes that she knew too well.

     "Stiles?" Elaine carefully stood up and Scott wasn't too far behind her as tehy looked at their friend with worry.

     "Stiles? You okay?" Scott carefully asked. When the boy almost fell, having caught his balance on the podium, the duo were quick to rush up to him. Scott looked up at their teacher before quickly saying, "We should take him to the nurse's office." Mr. Yukimura nodded and Elaine and Scott both grabbed onto one arm of the boy before leading him out of the class and down the hallway until Stiles managed to lose grip of the two, running into the boys bathroom.