𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE:RESTRAINING ORDER

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE:
RESTRAINING ORDER

ELAINE, STILES, AND SCOTT ARRIVED at the Sheriff's Station. They stood at the door and Stiles turned towards the deputy that was sitting at the front desk, pointing towards the door before saying, "Could you buzz us in? I gotta see my dad." The man did as he was asked and the three entered, stopping in the doorway of the Sheriff's office to see Jackson sitting there with his father standing beside him.

"Scott, Stiles, Elaine . . . Perfect timing. Have you met Jackson's father, Mr. David Whittemore, Esquire?" Noah Stilinski pointed to Jackson's father. Jackson leaned forward to look at the trio, a smirk on his face.

"That means lawyer."

"We know what it means." Elaine told the boy, clenching her jaw as she crossed her arms over her chest. This just took a completely different turn than Elaine had anticipated.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

They stood in the office, Scott's phone placed on the table as he had Allison on speaker phone. The three were waiting to be called back in order to talk about the law suit that was now at their hands because of what they had done to Jackson. Elaine knew she should've stayed in bed.

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know someone's controlling him." Allison told the three.

"Or he doesn't remember." Scott added on.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles suggested and Elaine nodded her head.

"A fugue state." Elaine spoke.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder. . ."

"Getting rid of the blood." Allison agreed.

"Yeah, he had help with one thing, though―︎the video. And someone else helped him forget that." Stiles pointed out to them.

"Whoever's controlling him." Scott nodded.

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Allison questioned.

"He thinks he's still becoming a Werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Elaine informed, rolling her eyes at her own words.

"So, do we try and convince him he's not?"

Scott shrugged his shoulders. " If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah."

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?"

"Yeah, it's us! He'll talk to us, right?" Stiles looked between the two and Elaine just sighed shaking her head. That's when they had to hang up and go into another room in which the three sat at the table with Stiles' father reading off the restrictions that they had against Jackson and what they could and could not do. Melissa stood there behind her children, disappointment and anger on her face and Jackson's father stood there looking at the three.