Chapter 15

2 Weeks Later

Toni double-checked her suitcase just to make sure she had everything before rushing downstairs to where her father and his girlfriend were. "Dad, Marie. You guys ready?!" Toni called looking around, "Kitchen, mija." Marie said.

Toni smiled, walking in. "Hey, ready?" She asked as they moved around the kitchen.

"Yeah, we are. I just gotta wrap these sandwiches." Noah said, moving behind his girlfriend to grab a zap lock baggy.

"Is Cheryl ready? I want to pick her up and just leave because we don't want to miss our flight." He said, putting the zap locks bags in a lunch box.

"Yeah, she ready," Toni replied. "Alrighty, then. Let's head out." He nodded.

Toni picked up her bag while rolling her suitcase out of the house. They loaded the car before getting in.

Toni drove to Cheryl's house where she got out of the car and ringed the doorbell. Penelope opened the door with a smile, "Hello, Toni. Cheryl is ready, here are her bags." She said, handing the bags over.

Toni took the bags, carrying them over to the car as Cheryl steps out of the house. "Hey, cutie." Toni smiled, pecking her lips. Cheryl was sporting gray sweat pants and Toni's hoodie she let her have when they had just became official.

"You look beautiful," Toni smirked making Cheryl roll her eyes before turning to her mother, "Later, mom! Love you." She called back as Toni opened the door for her.

"Love you too, sweetie. Have fun!" She waved from the door.

Toni pulled out of the driveway, placing her hand on Cheryl's thigh. "Hey, Mr. Topaz. Hi Marie." Cheryl said looking in the mirror at them.

They were in the very back of the Tesla, claiming that Toni and Cheryl would have their privacy and they would have theirs.

"Hello, Cheryl. How are you darling?" Marie asked while Mr. Topaz waved. "I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. How are you?" Cheryl replied.

"I'm doing great." She nodded. They stopped talking and the car was silent as Mr. Topaz and Marie talked in whispers. Toni grabbed a pale hand, bringing it up to kiss it making Cheryl blush as she turns to face her, letting Toni kiss her at the stoplight.

Toni pulled away with a smile, "I can't wait to bring in the new year with you." She whispered. Cheryl smiled, squeezing her girlfriend's hand in agreement.

Soon the couples made it to the airport, Toni carrying her and Cheryl's bags despite Cheryl's refusal to let Toni hold it, but the brunette insisted, making the redhead give in.

"First class," Andrew (Mr. Topaz) told the front desk. The guy smiled, stamping their tickets before letting them on after doing luggage check.

"We're over there, " Marie pointed before turning to Cheryl and Toni, "If you need us, just text." Andrew finished.

Toni nodded, letting Cheryl sit down first. Toni sighed, reclining her seat back.

Cheryl settles down, placing her neck pillow around her neck, before popping in her earplugs so her ears won't ring.

Once the plane was off the ground, waiters started walking around asking people what they need. "Hi, Ladies. I'm Tina, I will be your waiter for the flight. What would you like?" She asked, looking between them.

"Uhm, can I get spaghetti? I'm kinda in the mood for that." Toni asked and the lady nodded turning to Cheryl.

"Just something to drink, please." Cheryl nodded.