Chapter 85

Toni stood in front of the bathroom mirror as she put in her Diamond earrings, trying her best to get the earring backs in place. As she was doing so, Hunter entered the bathroom holding his PS5 controller. "Momma," he said and Toni eyed him through the mirror. She sighed. "How much is it?"

"Only 30 dollars! It's a sale, momma!" Toni smiled at his excited grin before turning to face him. "Okay, I'll buy it. Give me a second." she fixed the sleeve to her blouse. After she was done getting ready, she followed her son into his room.

"Hunter, your room is a mess." she sighed, stepping over the clothes he had laying around. "Mommy's doing summer cleaning," he mumbled and pointed to his TV.

"Right. Right." his mother sighed before reaching into her pocket for her credit card. "Don't let Emily tell us that you've been on this game all night. And you better read to Aliana, as you promised."

"I will!" he reached for the card. Toni pulled it away and sighed. "I don't want to pressure you, bubbas. You know that, right?"

"Mhm. I know. I made a promise and I will keep it." Hunter nods, drawing an X across his chest with his pointer finger.

"Good. Good." Toni handed the card over.

"AHHHHHH!" Toni whipped her head towards the open door and saw her 4-year-old daughter running down the hall in only her underwear and a T-shirt. "Get back here you little- princess!"

Toni chuckled at how her wife was about to call their daughter a little shit. "You better go help, mommy. Aliana ate three cookies before dinner."

"Oh damn- who let her have three cookies?!" the brunette questioned, taking her card back.

"You did, momma." he looked up at her, deadpanned. "Right. Right." Toni chuckled nervously. "I just...tend to forget." she shrugged. Hunter rolled his eyes playfully and Toni sighed before kissing him on his forehead, patting his back before leaving his room.

"Aliana, baby, let me get this on you! I have to feed your brother and sister before Emily gets here!" Cheryl continued to chase after their daughter.

"No!" the 4-year-old giggled playfully as she continued to run from the redhead.

"Aliana Ivory Topaz," Toni called out sternly. Aliana bumped right into her upon hearing the tone of her voice. "Let her dress you so we can go."

"Okay, momma." she complied sheepishly and allowed Cheryl to pick her up. Cheryl pecked her wife's lips softly, mumbling a 'thank you' as she walled off.

"Don't worry about the twins! I'll feed them!" she called after her wife. Cheryl turned and blew her a kiss before making her way back upstairs.

Toni wasn't too far behind her with the twins' bottles of milk and entered the twin's room. Upon entering, she could hear the sound machine and the Tv show they set on for Aliana a while ago. She went over to their cribs and smiled down at the wide-awake 3-month-olds. "Hey, you two. Are you ready to eat?" she asked in a cooing manner.

Grayson smiled and kicked his feet excitedly, happy to see the woman while Leileena just continued to suck on her tiny fist. Toni picked up Grayson, kissing his cheek repeatedly before doing the same to Leileena who started laughing.

She moved over to the rocking chair and adjusted them in her arms gently, using her hand to feed Grayson while her chin held Leileena's in place. The two tiny ones didn't hesitate to start suckling on the bottle.

As they ate, Toni watched the show that played on the Tv. They hung a small one on the wall because Aliana sometimes hangs out in here. That way they will be able to keep an eye on her and the twins from the monitor when they're busy around the house. As the twins were on their last drop, Cheryl entered the room with a relieved sigh.