Chapter 61

Wasn't proof read😭

2 months later

"Shh..." Toni shushed Hunter as they made their way to the bedroom that held her beautiful sleeping wife.

"Okay, when we get in there, quietly set the card and flowers down, kay?" Toni told the three-year-old. He nodded to let the brunette knew he understood her orders. "Alright, come on, bub." She kissed his cheek before standing up with the tray of Cheryl's favorite breakfast food.

Hunter opened the door quietly, being sure to gently place the flowers and card on Cheryl's bedside table. The redhead slept soundly with Aliana on her chest, the five-month-old was super restless through the night.

"Cher..." Toni placed the tray down and got onto the bed to kiss her wife's ginger hair, "Baby, wake up." She whispered. Cheryl's perfectly shaped eyebrows furrowed as she stirred but didn't open her eyes.

Aliana woke up and smiled when she saw Hunter looking back at her. She reached her hand out for him and he held onto it. Over the past two months, he's been growing used to having her around now.

"It's your birthday, baby. Wake up!" Toni giggled, kissing her neck and face. Cheryl smiled in her sleep, leaning into Toni's touch. "My beautiful love, come on." The brunette whispered into her neck. "Alright, I'm up." Cheryl rasped out but kept her eyes closed.

"Happy birthday, mommy!" Hunter cheered causing Cheryl to giggle. "Thank you, baby boy." She opened one eye to look at her son.

"We got you this!" He said excitedly. He loved surprising people. "Aww, baby, thank you." She chuckled and took the card and the bouquet of flowers from him.

"Happy birthday, baby/mommy! You deserve everything in the world, without you we'd be nothing, so thank you for choosing me (Toni), and thank you for wanting me (Hunter, Aliana) a lot of surprises ahead for you, love you!

Your family<3"

"Guys! That's the most cutest thing!" She giggled, turning to face her wife who was already looking at her. Cheryl's side profile always distracted her. "You're the best, baby." she kissed Toni softly. The brunette was caught off guard but she closed her eyes slowly and returned the kiss.

"I help too, mommy!" Hunter climbed onto the bed. Cheryl pulled away with a giggle, "You did?! You did a good job, Hunty!" She kissed all over his face causing Aliana to whine.

"You want some love too, princess?" The redhead giggled, picking her up to shower her with kisses.

*********
"We got a little something for you," Toni smirked, breaking the silence in the living room. "Babe, I'm sure you did enough for me today, what could this possibly be?" The redhead raised her eyebrow. "I'll be right back!" Her wife sent her a wink.

Cheryl just shrugged, going back to the sketch she was drawing on her Ipad. The redhead has been getting into art lately, it soothes her.

No later than 5 minutes, Toni entered the house again, but her voice wasn't the one that made her heart beat excitedly. "Great-grammy Rose!" Hunter squealed when Toni rolled her in. Penelope and Jason weren't too far behind them.

"Hey, dear." She croaked, rubbing his back, and kissed his head. Hunter pulled away and smiled at her.

"Oh! Yes, here you go, baby." She grabbed a vintage toy car out of her purse. "Yay! Thank you, Grammy!" He cheered, running back to his toys.

Cheryl stood up and hugged her nana. She hasn't seen her since Hunter turned 2, that was 1 year ago.

"Happy birthday, dear." The older woman smiled as she hugged her granddaughter the best she could sense she was sitting down in the wheelchair.