Chapter 74

Toni sipped on her eggnog as she and Cheryl sat in the living room of their Disney hotel suite. The married couple was wrapping gifts for their two children who were sleeping peacefully in the next room.

"I love how they decorated everyone's room for the holidays," Cheryl spoke up, picking up the black permanent marker to write Hunter's name on the wrapped gift in perfect cursive letters. "I know. I was shocked when they asked us if we wanted a tree. Thank god we did bring some of their gifts." her wife agreed, placing her mug back onto the coffee table.

Cheryl placed Hunter's gift in his pile, counting how many wrapped gifts they had for him each. "Okay. I'm done with Hunter's. Are you finished with Aliana's?" she asked, closing the sharpie.

"Baby, I've been done." the brunette chuckled, pointing to the 10 gifts stack in two rows, side by side. "From me to her and from you to her." she pointed to each row. "Damn, baby, you work fast." Cheryl giggled.

"I know," Toni smirked and got up off the couch. Cheryl watched as her wife made her way over to the fireplace where the record player sat up top, under the Tv.

"Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, and since we've no place to go. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." soft music started filling the room, playing over the sound of the crackling fire. It was chilly in Florida tonight, so that's why the couple had the fireplace on. Plus, it matched the Christmassy vibe.

"Man it doesn't show signs of stopping and I brought me some corn for poppin' the lights are turned way down low. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." Toni sang along as she playful danced her way over to her wife. Cheryl giggled softly as Toni pulled her up, spinning her around gently.

"Baby, we'll wake the kids up." the redhead said, a warning for them to quiet down.

"They're out like lights." Toni waved off, turning the redhead around and wrapping her arms around her waist. Cheryl giggled as the brunette swayed them side to side, clasping onto the hands that wrapped around her stomach.

"When we finally kiss good-night, how I'll hate going out in the storm but if you really hold me tight. All the way home I'll be warm."

Toni spun Cheryl around once more, surprising her with a gentle kiss. The lawyer smiled against her lips, wrapping her arms around the brunette's waist. "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." Toni sang as she pulled away.

Toni's giddy mood was definitely contagious. The other woman found herself smiling at her. "Someone is in a very good mood." she laughed.

"And the fire is slowly dying and, my dear, we're still good-bye-ing but as long as you'd love me so, Let it snow, let it snow, and snow."

"How could I not be? I'm at Disney World on Christmas Eve with my beautiful wife and amazing kids. It's like a fever dream. I'm lucky, blessed." the soccer player sighed happily, still swaying them to the music.

"That's reasonable." Cheryl grinned and pecked her lips once more. "I love you," she whispered, staring into her eyes.

"I love you more." Toni grinned.

"Na uh, we aren't doing this on Christmas Eve, baby." her wife shook her head. "What if I want to do this on Christmas Eve?" the brunette teased, biting her lip.

"You'll be on children's duty the whole day." Cheryl joked before the both of them laughed into the warm environment they've created for themselves.

As the song came to an end, neither pulled away, too wrapped up in their own world to care. The sound of a door opening gained the parent's attention. Aliana rubbed her eyes as she walked out of the room. "Alia," Cheryl whispered.