Chapter 56

‼️ANGST‼️, STACK UP YOUR TISSUES, IT'S SADDDD🥺💔❤️‍🩹

Toni packed away the baby's bag, putting in a couple of outfits, socks, diapers, and pacifiers. "How bad are the cramps?" Cheryl whispered since Hunter was laying in their bed. The boy may be a heavy sleeper, but he knows when his mothers move out of the bed.

"Not to bad, but her head is pushing on my bladder." The brunette huffed, folding the blanket and stuffing it into the bag.

"Could you grab my bag?" The brunette whispered. Cheryl got up from her spot on the bed, moving to get the brunette's hospital bag.

"I called Madison, she said she's on the way." The redhead said. Madison lived closer to them, so it was easiest.

Toni groaned and sat on the bed, Cheryl took over packing her stuff for her wife. "She's moving too much." The brunette breathed out, leaning back on her hands.

Cheryl smiled when she saw little feet moving around in the brunette's stomach. Cheryl stopped what she was doing and bends down to talk to her daughter.

"I know you're restless right now and I understand that it's very cramped in there but you have to let mommy get to the hospital first, okay?" She whispered and the kicking stopped.

Cheryl kissed her stomach softly before standing up, "There, that should hold you down for a bit." She chuckled, going back to packing Toni's hospital bag.

It took Madison 20 minutes to reach the Topaz residence. "Okay, yeah, my sister just got here so we're about to leave now." Cheryl explained to Dr. Sanders.

"Alright, I'll tell them to have a room ready. See you when you get here."

"Okay, bye." Cheryl hanged up. "She's getting a room ready. Can you walk, baby?" She asked the brunette who was in deep pain, "No. I feel like my feet are locked, fucking hell." Toni groaned.

"I'll help you," Madison says, helping her older sister pull Toni up gently. "Oh god-" Toni cried.

"I know, baby, I know. Just until we get to the car." Cheryl kissed her cheek and they slowly made their way downstairs.

Madison made sure the brunette didn't fall as Cheryl guided her down the stairs by her back, it helped Toni just a little bit.

Once they made it down the last step, Toni let out a sigh of relief and they made their way outside to the jeep.

"Slowly, baby, don't hurt yourself," Cheryl says when she saw Toni urging herself into the car. Once Toni was in the car, Cheryl turned to her sister, "Sorry for calling at 2 am." She sighed.

"Hey, anything for you two. And this is important, trust me, I understand." Madison nodded.

"Thank you, Maddy. When Hunter wakes up, feed him, he didn't eat dinner because he wasn't feeling well so we let him sleep." Cheryl explained.

"I got it, Cher. Go have your baby!" Madison cheered and Cheryl smiled. "Alright, love you! Oh and don't forget to feed Nala!" She says as she rounds the car to get into the driver's seat.

"I won't, love you too! Wishing you the speediest delivery, Toni."

"Thank you." Toni smiled at her. When Cheryl shut the door, Madison made her way back into the house and shut the door.

Cheryl sighed and started the car, "You ready to have this baby?" She whispered.

"Ready as I'll ever be." The brunette chuckled.

********

Toni laid in the hospital bed, her eyes glued to the Tv that was mounted on the wall. She has IV's sticking out from her arms and a pulse oximeter on her finger.