Chapter 25

Really not feeling good this morning but I wanted to get this out since I may be sleeping all day from being up all night due to staying up because I legit feel like my throat is on fire 😃❤️‍🔥

Enjoy!

Cheryl woke up with the sun beaming down on her face. The redhead groaned lowly, moving to the right expecting to feel her girlfriend there but instead she was met with emptiness.

The redhead turned her head and opened her eyes. "TT?" She mumbled. She heard the bathroom door open only to see the brunette shutting the light off.

"Hey, babe. You okay?" She asked, moving to grab socks from her dresser. "Mhm." Cheryl hummed, closing her eyes once more.

Toni sat on the bed to pull on her socks before getting into bed with Cheryl again. "Where did you go?" Cheryl asked, laying her head on Toni's chest as the brunette rested against the headboard. "I went to do laundry downstairs and then used the bathroom." Toni explained.

Cheryl hummed, her phone vibrating. She picked up the ringing device, "Hello?" She rasped out, sighing when Toni's hands played in her ginger mane.

"Good morning, sweet girl. Everything okay?" Penelope asked.

Cheryl nodded, forgetting her mother can't see her, "Yeah, mom. We're just laying in bed." She yawned.

"In clothes, right?" The older redhead asked. Cheryl blushed and rolled her eyes, "Not that it's any of your business but Yes, we are in clothes." The younger redhead chuckled. Toni let out an amused chuckle.

"Alright, " Penelope chuckled along, "I have to get to work but I'll check in around 3. Love you."

"Okay, love you more." Cheryl said before hanging up. She placed her phone on the bed, cuddling closer to Toni who was on her phone.

"Emily is throwing a party while her father is out visiting her mother's family. You down, babe?" Toni asked the tired redhead.

"Okay..." Cheryl said warily. "Don't worry, I'll be there the whole time," Toni said, kissing her hair.

Cheryl smiled with a nod, Toni lifting her head to kiss her. Cheryl groaned, resting her head back down, "Give me a kiss." Toni pouted.

Cheryl shook her head, "Morning breath." She mumbled.

Toni scoffed, "You don't say that any other time." Cheryl rolled her eyes, staying silent.

"Come on, Cher!" Toni chuckled. When Cheryl didn't reply she flipped them over so she was on top of the redhead.

Cheryl squealed in shock as she looked up at Toni with a blush, "You think you can get away without giving me a kiss?" Toni smirked.

Cheryl shook her head, she wanted to see how far Toni would go with this little game. Toni leaned down, placing kisses over Cheryl's face, pinning Cheryl's hands on either side of her head.

Cheryl giggled and squealed as Toni's lips kissed against every inch of her face. Toni stopped and pulled away, "Now for the big finish!" She smirked, leaning down to kiss the redhead gently.

Cheryl moaned into the kiss, her now free hands coming up to tug on brown locks. Toni pulled away, "I knew you were playing games with me." She chuckled.

Cheryl shook her head, pulling the brunette back in for more kisses.

********

Toni pulled on her Adidas shirt while Cheryl did her hair in the bathroom.

The two of them decide to match, Toni brought Cheryl the sweatsuit as a funny joke after she and the redhead joked about being that couple that would match.