Chapter 50

Toni sighed as she placed her cup in the cup holder of her car.

They've been on the road for two hours now, Cheryl was asleep in the passager seat and Hunter was on his Ipad.

"Hey, bub, you want something?" The brunette asked as she pulled into a gas station.

"I thirsty." Hunter looked up from the Ipad, the light beaming against his olive-colored skin. "Alight, papa. I'll be right back." She tells him. She made sure to lock the car doors because she didn't trust this neighborhood.

She entered the store and grabbed a juice and some chips for her and Cheryl. When she walked up to  the cashier, she smiled, "I know you!" She says.

Toni chuckled, putting the money on the counter, "I'm such a big fan! I'm watching you play tonight." She says, handing Toni her change.

"Well, thank you for your support. Have a nice day." The brunette smiled, taking the bag and going back to the car.

Cheryl was awake and was on Toni's phone. "Good morning." Toni chuckled, leaning over to peck her wife's lips.

Cheryl smiled, "The coach texted you." She informed, handing the brunette her phone before digging into the bag.

"The juice is for Hunter?" She asked. "Mhm," Toni says, shutting her phone off before getting out to fill the gas tank.

Cheryl turned to face their son, "You wanna prank momma?" She smirked.

"Yes!" Hunter nodded. Cheryl smirked and unbuckled him out of his car seat and placing him into the driver's seat.

"Hunk the horn!" She whispered, eyeing her tanned wife while the brunette looked around and filled the gas tank.

Hunter pressed down on it causing it to sound across the station and startle Toni as she jumped. Hunter and Cheryl laughed when Toni looked into the car with a glare.

********

After 1 more hour on the road, the family finally made it to Santa Monica. "Hi, I have a suite under Topaz," Toni said while Cheryl carried Hunter into the hotel.

"Yes. Just place your bags on the cart, and he will escort you up." The woman says, handing her two key cards. "Thank you." Cheryl nodded, moving Hunter's hair from his face since the boy was asleep.

When they entered the suite, Toni smiled and plumped on the big bed. "Ugh, it's so comfy!" She sighed.

Cheryl chuckled, laying Hunter down. "We should shower then sleep. You have to wake up before us." She says.

Toni sighed then nodded. Cheryl started the shower and Toni went to get out their pajamas before joining her wife in the shower. Cheryl smirked, wrapping her arms around the brunette's shoulder as she stood under the running water.

"You're so gorgeous, TT." She whispered. Toni chuckled, "You're the one speaking." She teased, eyeing her wife's lips before looking into her eyes.

Cheryl smiled, leaning down to kiss her softly. Toni smiled against her lips and pulled Cheryl closer. "I love you," Cheryl mumbled against her lips.

"I love you, " Toni repeats, kissing her once more before pulling away, "Let's wash up before I get too distracted." She groaned.

Cheryl chuckled, reaching for the shampoo she and Toni brought.

After their shower and a few make out sessions later, the married couple entered the bedroom to Hunter spread out on the bed in between the pillows Cheryl set there so he won't roll off.