Chapter 38

Hahaha, I had to make sure the was legit so shout out to madelainefan for being the proofreader of my smuts, I appreciate you 🥺🤍

OKAY BYE, I WAS NOT HERE 🏃🏾‍♀️💨

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Toni lifted her arms while Marie helped her into her dress, "This dress is beautiful, Toni." Marie gasped once she walked around to see Toni in the mirror.

Toni smiled at her, despite her body being filled with nerves. "Trust me, the wedding jitters will go away, " She rubbed the brunette arms, giving her an excited smile.

"You're marrying the love of your life!" She giggled making Toni's smile grow wider, "I am, aren't I?" Toni said, really hoping this wasn't a dream.

"It's happening!" Toni's grandmother peeked her head into the room. "Everyone is getting ready for Cheryl to come out, let's go." She excitedly said.

Toni looked over herself once more before nodding with a sigh. She needed to calm down a bit, "I'm ready." She nodded.

With that, Andrew walked into the room, holding his arm out, "Let's get you married then, Anty." He winked.

Everyone stared in awe as Toni walked down the aisle, clinging onto her father, praying to God she doesn't fall. Once Toni reached the front, Andrew kissed her cheek before taking a seat.

After her bridesmaids walked out, and Alexa carefully carried the rings, which everyone found so cute. The music started and everyone stood.

It was as if everything was going in slow motion as Toni's eyes started to water at the sight of her soon-to-be wife. The redhead's hair was in curls while the rest was up in a bun, her dress fitting her perfectly, as she walked down the aisle effortlessly with Jason on her arm.

Toni knew she was going to cry, it was bound to happen. Cheryl was so beautiful and was about to be hers. Forever.

The music stopped once Cheryl became face to face with her future wife, "Hi." Cheryl giggled out through her tears.

"Hi," Toni replied, wiping Cheryl's tears away gently.

"You may be seated." The priest nodded while he looked around. He cleared his throat before speaking, "We are gathered here today to not only celebrate the love of Cheryl Marjorie Blossom and Antoinette Angelise Topaz but the bond and strength of such a beautiful relationship they shared for 5 good years."

"You may say your vows now." He nodded with an excited smile.

Cheryl cleared her throat, already having the vows remembered in her head, "The day we met, I was flustered. The way you looked at me after seeing me for the first time made me feel so light, I saw someone who is wonderful, and so true. And that day I went home with a smile, knowing that I'd get to see you again, and hear your beautiful voice and see you smile. Yes, I was shy, I barely said any words to you, but I was rendered silent by such a force. Toni, that day my life changed for the better, I found someone willing to care about how I felt, and what I was thinking about. Someone who knew when something was wrong, and every day I smile because of you. And I can't wait to smile days after today." The redhead spoke while happy tears rolled down her cheek.

Everyone captured the moment with quiet "awws" and their phones, flashes going off around them as the professional photographers captured the beautiful moment too.

Toni smiled, wiping Cheryl's tears once more before speaking, "I could remember the day I fell deeply in love with you. We're just cuddling in my bed, and I excitedly explained to you how pumped I was for a game that week, and you looked at me and smile, telling me that you will be there for every game, no matter what the circumstances were, you said you will be there. And immediately in my mind, I knew it. You were the one. And I was praying to God that I wouldn't screw it up, I was making sure you were happy and that was all that mattered to me. Because you deserve all the happiness in the world, Cher. In any universe, in any galaxy, and in my world. You're the beat of my heart, the reason I smile, the reason I get up out of bed just to see that beautiful smile. Here's to forever." Toni finished with a sniffle.