Chapter 28

Just something before I go to bed. Legit feels like my throat is being ripped out but that only means I'm getting better. Good night, love y'all🥰🤍

Cheryl woke up to the sounds of Toni's feet stomping against the ground as the brunette rushed to the bathroom to hunch over the toilet.

"TT?" Cheryl whispered, cutting on the lamp before getting out of her girlfriend's bed. The redhead entered the bathroom, rushing to pull her girlfriend's hair back as the brunette puked out her dinner. "It's alright," Cheryl whispered, rubbing her back.

Once Toni felt okay, she flushed the toilet and leaned back against the wall while Cheryl wet a rag for her.

"Here," The ginger mumbled. Toni took it before wiping her mouth. "Do you feel better?" Cheryl asked, bending down to feel Toni's forehead.

"I f-feel weak." The brunette mumbled, sweat trickling down her forehead. "It seems like you have food poison, babe," Cheryl said, helping Toni up.

Toni leaned on Cheryl as the redhead helped her back to bed. Toni let out a soft 'oof' when her back hit the bed. Cheryl grabbed her phone to look up the symptoms of food poisoning.

"Yeah. It says here that you'd experience; nausea, vomiting, dizziness, sweating, and weakness." Cheryl pouted at all the symptoms.

"Ughh." Toni groaned. "S-Should I get your parents?" Cheryl whispered in question.

"No, baby. That's fine, I'm just gonna sleep." Toni shook her head. Cheryl nodded, going to cuddle into Toni but the brunette stopped her, "I don't need you sick too, my love." Toni shook her head.

Cheryl pouted, "O-Okay..." She nodded. Toni tucked hair behind her ear, "It's alright. I'm right here, remember?" Toni softly told her.

Cheryl nodded, laying down 2 feet away from the brunette, "Here's Mr. Bear, " Toni said, handing the teddy bear over.

Cheryl smiled, squeezing the teddy bear as she smelled the sweet scent of Toni.

*****

When the redhead woke up again, she turned to see her girlfriend in a cold sweat. The brunette was drenched in sweat, this scared the redhead as she sat up.

"TT, baby. I think we should get you to a hospital, my love!" Cheryl called, shaking the brunette gently.

Toni groaned, "Wh-What do you mean? I'm f-fine-" Toni whimpered as a chill went down her spine, and she shivered.

Cheryl was scared and she didn't know what to do, "Mr. Topaz!" She yelled, trying to keep her girl awake.

"TT, you need to stay awake, You're losing too many fluids," Cheryl said, looking back at the door before turning back to a Toni who was trying to stay awake.

Andrew came rushing in, "W-What's wrong?!" He asked, rushing over to Toni. "She woke up this morning and threw up, I believe she has food poison," Cheryl said, wiping a tear.

"Hey, don't cry. It's okay!" He reassured the redhead. "Babe! Call 911!" He said, pushing Toni's wet hair back.

"Hey, little bear, can you stay awake for me? Huh? Can you do that?" He encouraged. Toni gives him a weak nodded, "C-Cheryl." She croaked, holding out her hand.

Cheryl held onto her sweaty hand as if she'd disappear if she was to let go.

5 minutes later, which felt like hours, the ambulance arrived, helping Toni into the truck. "Please! I can't be without her!" Cheryl shook her head.

The guy looked at his partner before sighing, "We can't let you on-"

"Cher!" Toni whimpered, reaching for the redhead. "Alright, get on. Meet us at the hospital!" He told the two worried parents who nodded and rushed to the car.