Chapter 57

Toni groaned as she opened her eyes, squinting at the blinding hospital light. She relaxed against the bed and closed her eyes before opening them again.

Once she adjusted to the light, she looked around and found her wife resting against the bed.

"Cher...?" She rasped out, pulling at her pale hand. The sleeping redhead stirred and mumbled something.

"Baby," Toni said a bit louder this time. Cheryl opened her eyes immediately at the sound of the brunette's voice.

"Toni! Oh my god, baby!" She cried happily as she sat up and pulled Toni into her. "I missed you so much. I thought I was going to lose you, baby! God, you don't know how scared I was. I sat here and cried-"

"Cheryl, calm down." Toni giggled, squeezing the redhead tight, "I'm right here." She whispered.

Cheryl pulled away and stared into her eyes, making sure that she wasn't dreaming. When she knew it was real, she immediately pulled Toni into a loving, slow, and passionate kiss.

Toni pulled her into her more, not wanting to pull away. When they pulled away, they were both breathing heavily, "I love you." they say at the same time making Cheryl chuckle and Toni smile.

"Ali!" She gasped, "Where is she?" She asked.

Cheryl pulled away and stepped to the side to reply to her wife's question. "Dr. Sanders took her to do some test. She'll be back soon." She says.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Toni whispered.

Cheryl smiled, "Very. And she's such an angel."

Toni sighed and rested her head back against the bed, Cheryl squeezed her hand and brought it up to kiss it, "I'm going to let you get that motorcycle you want." She whispered causing Toni to look at her.

"Really?!" She asked. "Yeah...after this, I realized that life is short and you're supposed to be living it the best way you can. But I swear to god Toni if you don't drive cautiously, I'm going to kill you myself." Her wife said sternly.

Toni chuckled and nodded, "I promise, baby."

"Good."

A knock erupted in the room making both women lookup. Cheryl smiled when she saw Dr. Sanders walk in with Ali.

"Hey." She whispered to Toni. The brunette smiled at her as she sat up when she saw Cheryl gently take their daughter from the older woman.

"Oh god, she's an angel ladies, so calm." She said as she handed her over. Cheryl smiled down at the sleeping face, mesmerized by it, albeit seeing it over a thousand times. How could she not? She looks like her brunette wife.

"I'll leave you two for a bit. I gotta get the test results." She whispers before leaving.

Cheryl looked up at her wife who was waiting patiently for her to bring the baby over.

"Baby, meet Aliana Ivory. Aliana this is your mommy." She whispered as she placed her baby in the brunette's arms. Toni's eyes instantly filled with tears as she stared down at the sleeping girl. (ALLY-ANA)

"Hi." She lets out a watery laugh, "My mother was right, you're so beautiful, baby." She cooed quietly.

Cheryl listened and watched as the brunette talked to their daughter. She smiled brightly, thanking god that her wife and daughter are okay.

Secretly, Cheryl captured the moment on video and in a couple of pictures and mass sent it to the family.

They instantly replied with exciting words and told the redhead that they are down there in a few hours to see them.