Chapter 82

Cheryl felt soft kisses being pressed against her jawline and neck area causing her to smile and open her eyes. As her eyes fluttered open, her wife came into focus causing her to hum and pull the woman into her.

"Good morning, baby," Toni mumbled into her neck.

"Morning." Cheryl rasped. "What time is it?" she let Toni loose. Toni smiled at her before looking at their alarm clock. "10:35," she replied, reaching up to ruffle her wife's messy locks.

"Funny," Cheryl mumbled sarcastically as the brunette laughed. "Where are our children?" she then asked, reaching for our phone.

"Hunter's at school, Aliana is still sleeping, Lei and Gray are right there." she pointed to the side bed. Cheryl turned to look and grinned widely upon seeing tiny limbs moving around.

"Wait, you sent Hunter today? I thought he wanted to stay home?"

"He changed his mind. Came in here to wake me up and tell me he wanted to go. He was dressed and everything. I fed him then drove him to school."

"Is he still on about this haircut thing?" Cheryl mumbled, a frowning forming on her face. Toni nodded with a sigh. "He's for real this time, babe."

"Lord have mercy." the redhead held her head.

"He's getting older, my love. He's going to be 8 in a few months. He says that he actually wants to do it this time."

"I just love his hair." she frowned.

"Baby, he doesn't have to cut it all off. We can get him a tape up and leave the rest of his hair on top. It'll be nice." Toni squeezed her hand. Cheryl's frown deepened and Toni sighed. "We'll talk more about it when Hunty gets here." she leaned forward to peck her forehead.

Grayson started to cry causing the couple to snap their heads towards the bed. Toni got up and went around to see what the problem was. "Aww, baby, here." she chuckled upon seeing that the pacifier fell from her son's mouth.

The cries instantly halted but not for long. The smaller boy spits it out and Toni sighed and picked him up instead.

"Did you feed him?" Cheryl asked, holding her arms out for the boy. Toni nodded and let her wife take over.

"Shh, shh, shh...it's okay, baby." she rocked the 2 week old gently. She felt the boy straining and laugh softly. "He's pooping, baby." she looked over at her wife.

"No way. It's your turn." Toni shook her head, going over to coo at Leileena who was wide awake just like her brother. "Hi, my precious angel," she said in a high pitch voice, reaching over to pick her up.

Leileena smiled upon hearing her momma's voice. Toni held the baby against her, going to sit against the headboard of their bed.

"Fine. I'll do it." Cheryl sighed, moving to go get a diaper and the wipes. Toni chuckled at her wife's playful pout as she laid her daughter between her legs, playing with her tiny fingers.

"Your mommy is a grumpy pants." Toni teased, holding her pointer fingers out for the girl to latch onto. Tiny finger's wrapped around her fingers causing the brunette to smile.

"I love you, yeah? Don't ever forget that," she whispered.

********

"Momma." Aliana's naturally raspy voice echoed through the hallway connected to the playroom. Toni sat at the table, going over their bills while Cheryl and the twins took a nap upstairs.

"Mmm?" the tanned woman hummed. Aliana went over to the table and climbed into a chair, sitting on her knees to watch Toni do 'adult things' "I'm bored." she pouted.