Chapter 72

Toni sighed as she looked over the prices of the tickets in front of her. Cheryl was sitting right beside her, filling out Hunter's picture day forms and contacting a professional photographer to take their Christmas pictures once they get back from a planned trip.

It was the end of November and Christmas break was coming around. The couple wanted to treat Hunter and Aliana to a trip to Disney World.

They are good kids and Hunter is bringing home good grades. Plus, what better Christmas gift is Disney World?

"Find anything?" Cheryl asked, looking over her reading glasses.

"Nope. Still waiting for the suites. I think they go out around 1:30 so I'll try then." her wife replied, picking up Cheryl's hand and kissing it.

"Any luck with the photographer?" the brunette questioned and rested her head on her hand.

"Yes, actually, we're finding a good date. Do you think New Year's will work?"

"I think so. Or do you think we should do it a week before we leave, so that way it'll be near Christmas?" Toni suggested, paying attention to her laptop as it refreshed.

"That's a good idea. We'll do that then." Cheryl grinned.

"Fuck- finally." Toni groaned as the suite bookings popped up.

"You know, with that potty month; Aliana is gonna say a curse word one day." her wife chuckled.

"She knows better," Toni smirked as she started selecting the days they're staying.

"How long again?"

"Till December 29th."

Toni nodded and went into her wallet to get her credit card.

"How much?" Cheryl asked and her wife turned the laptop.

"Not bad."

"Right? Wait. Which resort should we stay at?"

"Animal kingdom lodge," Cheryl replied.

"Then we can visit the magic kingdom on the last two days." Toni nodded, getting ready to book their stay.

"Sounds good." Cheryl smiles excitedly.

"Someone's excited." Toni giggled, selecting their wristbands for the days they'll be visiting each park.

So they were saying for 8 days, so they'll do the Animal kingdom park for 2 days, EPCOT for 2 days, Disney Hollywood Studios for another 2 days, and then the magic kingdom in the last 2 days.

"So, to get to the parks, we have a personal driver," Toni speaks up.

"Cool. We don't have to worry about the hassle of renting a car." the redhead nodded.

"Now, let me get these plane tickets." Toni sighed.

"Mommy?" they heard a small voice. Cheryl looked over and smiled at her daughter.

"Good afternoon, beautiful. Did you sleep well?" the lawyer asked, going over to pick her up.

"Mhm." she nodded tiredly while Cheryl kissed her cheek and moved her hair from her face.

She reached for Toni and the brunette took her, placing her on her lap. "You okay?" she asked while Cheryl returned to her spot beside her.

The 3-year-old nodded and rested her head on Toni's shoulder.

"Airplane." she pointed to the screen.

"Yeah. We're gonna get in a plane in two weeks." Toni explained, looking through first class.