Chapter 46

⚠️SMUT, USE OF TOY⚠️
Friday

The brunette opened her eyes, smiling softly as her amazing dream faded away. She looked over at her sleeping wife and her smile grew wider.

3 years ago on this very day, they vowed to be there for each other forever, and Toni was so amazed at how she didn't mess up. But life is good, better than good actually. She has nothing else to ask for. She married her high school sweetheart, brought a house, she's famous, rich, has a son, who is the most precious human besides Cheryl. She had everything she wanted, she was right where she dreamed she'd be. If Toni could tell her 10-year-old self that she'd have that successful life she had always dreamed of, She'd tell herself to get out of her way because all she hears is lies.

Toni rolled over, resting her face in her wife's neck, her nose brushing against soft, warm skin. She places soft kisses on her redhead's neck and Cheryl stirred, a soft smile forming on her sleep evident face.

"Hmm...good morning, " She rasped out, turning around to face her wife. Toni smiled and kissed her lips passionately.

"Happy anniversary..." Toni whispered between kisses.

"Happy anniversary." Cheryl smiled at her once they pulled away.

"What time is it?" Cheryl asked as she stared into her wife's eyes.

Toni looked over at the alarm clock that sat on Cheryl's bed stand, "It's 9 o'clock. We should get Hunter ready." Toni said.

"Alright, " Cheryl moved to sit up. "Wait! I got you something, " Toni said making Cheryl roll her eyes.

"You do this every time." Cheryl huffed. "Do what?" Toni asked innocently, going over to the closet to grab the Apple bag and the Louis Vuitton bags.

"You buy me expensive ass gifts after telling me we won't buy gifts." Cheryl shook her head, also getting up, "So that's why..." She trailed, moving her mirror before picking the game stop bags, "I also brought you expensive ass gifts." The redhead smirked.

Toni threw her head back in laughter, "I taught you well, my love." She said once she calmed down.

Cheryl smirked, setting the bags down on the bed. "Open yours first," Toni said, placing the bags down in front of her. Cheryl pulled one of the Louis Vuitton bags on her lap, undoing the ribbon.

She chuckled when she saw what was inside, "Yes! I've been asking for this bag for the longest!"

"I saw it when I had Hunter last week, and I had to get it." Toni smiled. Cheryl grabbed the other bag, opening a pair of red bottoms.

"Now you'll look extra sexy in your pants suit when you start work again next week, " The brunette smirked.

Cheryl rolled her eyes playfully and turned to her wife, "I forgot about starting work next week." She chuckled, grabbing the Apple bag.

Cheryl pulled out a new MacBook air and she smiled, "Finally. I still can't believe Hunter knocked over his bottle onto my laptop." Cheryl shook her head, 'perks of having children, I guess' She thought to herself.

Hunter was crying while Cheryl laid him on the couch and when he kicked his tiny legs, his foot knocked over his open bottle and it spilled all over Cheryl's laptop, so Toni brought her a new one, the updated version.

Cheryl pulled Toni in for a kiss, "Thank you, baby. I love it."

"No problem, " Toni chuckled, squeezing Cheryl's waist.

"Okay, now open mine!" Cheryl demanded excitedly.

Toni pulled the game stop bag towards her before digging into it and pulling out the box, "It's a VR for your PlayStations!" Cheryl said.