Chapter 21

Few days later
⚠️MENTIONS OF PTSD⚠️
⚠️SMUT⚠️ (BYE IM SO BORED 🏃🏾‍♀️💨)

Cheryl and Toni rested on Cheryl's bed, watching a movie. The redhead laid on her back while Toni sat up beside her, both girls invested in the movie.

Toni laid down and leaned her head on Cheryl's shoulder. The pale girl smiled and turned around to wrap her arms around Toni's head and kiss her on her forehead.

Toni smiled, looking up and placing a kiss on plump lips. Cheryl giggled lightly, pulling Toni's head closer to deepen the kiss. Toni pulled away slightly, "Don't start anything you can't finish, Cher." She whispered, earning another kiss from Cheryl.

"Maybe I can." The redhead smirked and pulled Toni in for another kiss. Toni sat up against the headboard, her lips still connected with her girlfriend's as the redhead straddled her lap.

Cheryl whimpered into Toni's mouth as Toni squeezed her hips, bringing her closer.

Deepening the kiss, Toni's hands traveled down to Cheryl's backside, squeezing the perfectly round flush. Cheryl moaned, bucking her hips against Toni's torso.

"Patience, baby," Toni mumbled against swollen lips. Cheryl breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling with every deep breath, she was turn on beyond belief.

Toni kissed up her neck while Cheryl started undoing her funnel and pulled it off herself revealing perfect breast that hid beneath red lace.

"Mmm, Toni." Cheryl bit her lip as Toni's kisses traveled down to her chest, being placed near her pulse point as Toni traveled up.

"If you be a good girl...I'll give in to anything you want," Toni whispered. Cheryl nodded frantically, letting Toni unbutton and zip down her jeans.

She helped Cheryl maneuver out of them before she straddled her lap in nothing but her matching lace set. Cheryl grinds down in Toni's lap causing a moan to erupt from her throat, "Shh...baby. Your family is home..." Toni hushed her gently as she continues to suck and bite gently on Cheryl's neck.

"TT...please." Cheryl whimpered, rocking up, "Please don't tease."

Toni smirked against her girlfriend's neck before pulling away, "Is it okay if I take this off?" The brunette asked, picking at the bra.

"Y-Yes." Cheryl nodded, leaning in to kiss Toni, a whimper falling from her lips. Toni unclipped the bra, throwing it over the headboard.

She pinched hardened pink buds causing Cheryl to sigh into the kiss. She pulled away slightly, her swollen lips brushing against Toni's as she rocked down, "God...TT." Cheryl whined.

Toni leaned down and pushed Cheryl up before attaching her lips around a hardened bud. "Mmm." Cheryl hummed in arousal.

Cheryl locked Toni's head in place as she tugged on brunette locks, "Oh, yes, baby." Cheryl whimpered.

Toni switched, giving Cheryl's other nipple attention as she held her up against her stomach. "P-Please, TT- I ne-need-"

"It's alright, baby...I got you." Toni hushed her gently, resting Cheryl back down on her lap. She dipped two fingers into Cheryl's panties, groaning lowly when she felt Cheryl's arousal.

She started her pace on Cheryl's clit, the redhead cried out, throwing her head back in bliss, "Yes..." She whimpered, rocking against tanned fingers.

Toni slides off Cheryl's lace panties with her free hand before pulling Cheryl closer from her back. "You need to stay quiet, beautiful...or I will stop." Toni whispered and Cheryl nodded against her shoulder.