Chapter 18

2 weeks later

"So your not gonna tell me what happened on the trip?" Emily pried. Toni rolled her eyes for the 20th time today. The curly-haired girl has been begging to know if she and Cheryl did the "deed" yet.

"I'm not telling you. It stays between Cheryl and me." Toni declared, shutting her locker. "Toni, we've been friends for almost 18 years and you can't tell me about your sex life with your girlfriend? Am I even your best friend?" The girl raised her eyebrow.

"I'm not sure if Cheryl's comfortable with me talking about it. It's still new to her." Toni sighed.

"Ah-ha! So you two did do it!" She smirked. Toni groaned, shutting her locker and walking away.

"Hey! Come back, You didn't confirm or deny it!" Emily huffed, rushing after the brunette.

Meanwhile, Cheryl stood at her locker, her eyes on her phone. Toni had finally got Emily off her back, she smiled and quietly snuck behind her girl.

"Hey, gorgeous!" She smirked, wrapping her arms around Cheryl's waist, gently so she wouldn't startle the girl.

Cheryl took her eyes off her phone with a giggle, "Hey, baby."

Toni kissed her neck, "You have a free period?" She smirked as she whispered in Cheryl's ear. Cheryl blushed and shook her head, "I agreed to help Betty." She turned with a pout, the look her girl was giving her made her knees weak.

Toni leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "Fine. Just know when I catch you...you are all mine." She nibbled on a pale ear.

Cheryl's stomach did flips as she leaned into peck Toni's lips, "Deal." She smiled once they pulled away. Cheryl's phone went off making her turn around to grab it.

"It's Betty. I have to go, I love you." Cheryl said, turning to face her girl with a pout.

"I love you too." Toni smiled, pecking Cheryl's lips once more. She watched Cheryl's ass as the redhead walked down the hall, biting her lip.

"There you are!" She heard the nagging voice of her best friend. Toni huffed, turning around, "Em...please not now, It's bad enough Cheryl has to help Betty." Toni groaned, walking away.

"Okay...okay, I'll drop it...for now." Emily said making Toni roll her eyes.

"So, when is your parent's wedding?" Emily asked, placing her sports bag on her shoulder.

"Well, they don't want a big one, so they're planning today. 3 months top." Toni shrugged, "Knowing all the money my father has he will mostly have it ready by March. We are only in January." Toni explained as they entered the gym.

Emily groaned when she saw the coach setting up cones, "We have a game on Thursday. Why do we have games in the damn cold?"

Toni shrugged, placing her bag down next to the girls, "Hey." She greeted with her signature friendly smile.

"Sup, T." Lia said, tying her cleats. "Wait, are we practicing outside? In the rain?" The brunette asked.

"Yep, the coach said we'd get the full experience. Ya know, with the mud." Ashley shivered.

"She better be lucky we're immune to the rain." Emily sighed, pulling off her sweats to reveal her soccer uniform.

"So, how was everyone's break?" Mandi asked. Toni smiled remembering her break.

"My dad and I just sat on the couch and watched old videos of my mother until we fell asleep." Emily sighed earning sad smiles from her peers.

"I went to visit my cousin in Florida, he's sick," Kimberly spoke up. "Sorry, Kim. Wishing the best for him." Toni gives her a sad smile and she nodded as a 'Thank you'