Chapter 10: Kuwabara's Spirit Sword/ Ayame Vs Izumi Part 2

In Spirit World.

Ayame and Izumi were fighting. Izumi zoomed over to the mountains. Izumi said "Maybe I can use the snowy mountain terrain against her. I mean she is an angel and they can't survive in cold weather." Ayame saw the direction he went and said "Wow! He must really be dumb. My wings aren't average, they can fly higher than the sky and can fly through the hottest and coldest places." Ayame flew to the mountains but flew so fast it looked like she'd disappeared. Izumi went around every mountain and searched. He chuckled and said "I knew she would chicken out." As he laughed.

She camouflage with the color of the snow on the mountain below Izumi

She camouflage with the color of the snow on the mountain below Izumi. As he laughed, she plucked one of her feathers from her wings and concentrated her spirit energy into it. She came up behind him and started choking him while holding the feather next to his throat. Izumi felt something against his throat and said "What the...?" Ayame chuckled quietly and said "You really thought the cold would get the best of me?" Izumi clenched his teeth and said "That's impossible! Your wings should've been frozen by now!!" Ayame said "Well I'm not your ordinary creature with wings!" As she choked him tighter then threw him to the snowy ground. Izumi thought "Damn it! How can I beat her?" Ayame smirked and said "You're probably think, "How can I beat her?" Right?! Izumi looked up in fear and thought "Is she a mind reader?" Ayame came down quick and landed in the snow. She walked towards him and said "In battle, you can't think that a weakness you think your enemy will have will help you, if you don't know their weaknesses, then don't try thinking about it. Or you will die!" As she punched him. Izumi hissed in pain. Ayame flew over to him and picked him up. She said "If you're taken out by a punch like that, then Toguro will eradicate you and your family!" Izumi got furious and decided to punch her in the face. Izumi smiled and said "Not talking so tough now, are you bitch!" She chuckled and said "Is that all you got?" She built up her spirit energy and turned it into a blast and said "Bye!" As she shot it, it knocked Izumi back to the waterfalls and he fell into the water. He came to side of the river, gasping for air. Then Ayame came and stood on the ground next to the river, he reached his hand out to her. She smirked and kicked his hand away as he kept tumbling down the river. Ayame said "When you expect mercy in a battle to the death, you will surely die!" As she flew to the top of a really tall Boulder.

On earth, at Genkai's place

Genkai and all of the fighters walked up a hill to another part of the place for the third challenge. Yusuke thought "None of them really look like a demon." Genkai gets to the top of the steps and turns to the combatants and said "From here on you can forget about sympathy. The final test will be a tournament between the eight of you until one of you are left standing. You will fight until your opponent is dead, or incapacitated. I don't care which." As she opened the door to the room they will be fighting in. Genkai said "Come on now! Walk!" As the doors shut, the room was pitch black dark. Kuwabara said "Hey! What's wrong with the lights!! I don't like that lady!" Yusuke said "Yeah Grandma! You expect us to fight in the dark?" A Lantern had started glowing and Genkai was smoking a cigarette and blew the smoke at Yusuke and Kuwabara. Genkai said "Yes you little crap, that's exactly what I expect. You must use your Spirit Awareness to see. Use weapons if you've got them. Hit 'em where you like, anything goes. The winner is the one that can walk back alive."