Chapter 14: Ayame goes off!!/The Beasts of Maze Castle

In Spirit World

Ayame and Izumi have completed his training. Ayame said "Izumi, you are ready. I am so proud of you. Now, I will transport back to your family and take care of your mother, Mai, and your baby sibling. Right now, your master has to go and handle some business, OK?" Izumi said "OK. Hey Teach, what are they going to me for breaking in?" Ayame chuckled and said "Izumi, I've got this. Trust me. OK sweetheart?" Izumi nodded and said "Teach, thanks. I'll never forget what you did and done for me." As he hugged her. Ayame said "I will never forget you and I might need your help sometimes. So, take this." As she gave him a Spirit phone(Black flip phone). Ayame started tearing up and said "Alright, get out of here you little brat! Before I choke you again." As she touched his forehead and sent him back to Mushiyori City.

[At this time, step back Ayame's fury is uncontrollable. I recommend listening to Ring The Alarm by Beyonce, Riot by Three Days Grace, or any song that makes you mad while reading as she rips Koenma a new one.]xXFanFictionNerdXx

Ayame breathes in and out. Then, her eyes to glow and she starts screaming out loud. Ayame shouted "You're going to regret lying, Prince Koenma. Believe that! You just earned this ass-whooping I'm going to give you!" As she blasted off towards Koenma's Castle

In Koenma's office

Koenma said "Well, Yusuke's doing well and the paperwork has seem to slow down. I can almost dance!" As he gets on his desk and starts dancing. George(Ogre) came in and said "Uh, sir?" He saw Prince Koenma dancing. George said "Wow! Koenma Sir. I haven't seen you in a good mood like that in years!" Koenma stopped and said "Well, Yusuke beat Rando and the paperwork has slowed down. What could possibly go wrong?"

Meanwhile at Spirit World Gates

The Ogres said "Hi Miss Ayame. You look mad...aahhh!!!!!" Ayame slammed the gates open and yelled "Koenma!!!! Where are you ?!!!! You lying son of a bitch!!! I want answers, now!!!!" Ayame grabbed the red Ogre and said "Tell Prince Koenma that Guardian Angel: Ayame Urameshi is here and I ain't leaving until I see him, right now!" The red Ogre ran and said "Yes, ma'am! Right away, ma'am." Ayame's resting bitch face was on one hundred and it wasn't stopping anytime soon.

Someone knocked on Koenma's office door. Koenma said "Come in. We're having a party!" The red Ogre shook in fear and said "Umm, Koenma Sir? Guardian Angel: Ayame Urameshi is here and is demanding to see you, right now." Koenma said laughing "OK, send her up." Red Ogre looked down the hallway in fear as Ayame walked towards him to the door. Red Ogre ran, as soon as she got to the door, her energy shot out and slammed his doors open. Everyone in Koenma's office were frightened. Koenma started laughing nervously and said "Hi Ayame, we were just coming to see you." Ayame looked up and smiled evily.

Ayame said "Oh really? Was it before or after you told me about my family? Huh?!" Koenma thought "I knew it was only a matter of time before she found out

Ayame said "Oh really? Was it before or after you told me about my family? Huh?!" Koenma thought "I knew it was only a matter of time before she found out." Koenma sighed. Koenma said "Everyone back to work and leave this office." As everyone left, George tried to sneak out but was caught by Ayame as she said "Don't tell me your leaving now?!"
George turned around paler than a lamb's wool. After that, Ayame's energy was rising, which made a crater in Koenma's office around her. Koenma said "Ayame....please try to understand I was trying to protect you and your family from harm." Koenma said "It is true that your family is alive and well and yes they do remember you but I only didn't tell you because....." Ayame said "So, you can keep me as a Guardian Angel? Watching people suffer, seeing families whole and together, and oh this is a good one, asking me to help a boy who lost his father and has to take care of his family and into the future, this world from demons that would want your head on a pike!"