Author's Note

Hi everyone!! It's Ayame. Here and accounting for!! So as you all know, school is starting back. So, I hope all of you girls, guys, people kids, grown-ups stay safe and masked up out there. Make sure you guys get vaccinated out there. We all want to be healthy, so let's look out for each other.

Anyway...To the author!! Hi everyone. My name is Jada and I'm  Junior in college. So I won't be uploading this story as much, but I will be uploading when I have the time.

 So I won't be uploading this story as much, but I will be uploading when I have the time

[This is me.]

I am truly thankful for all the authors who make their stories on this app. Your work is greatly appreciated. And to all my followers, viewers and readers. To all the people I follow, your work is greatly appreciated as well.

So.... For my viewers of Ayame Urameshi story, Stand up!!!! In the beginning, this story was inspired by the anime Yu Yu Hakusho. So, if any of you have questions, let me know in the comment section of this Author's note. The music that will be on here, comes from YouTube or Spotify. And I thank all the artists on Pinterest for these wonderful pictures.  

Now for my Anime Oneshots viewers, Stand up!! Now I have included some of my cartoon characters as well. And in those, I don't do a lot of angst but I do a little, just as long as it has a happy ending. So, if anyone has any requests of characters and if you have questions about the stories, please let me know. Please be truthful but kind in your responses. And respond in this comment section.

So, everyone out there know this about yourself: You are somebody!! You will always be somebody!!" And "If you wanna be somebody, if you wanna go somewhere. You better wake up and pay attention!!!"

Love and Respect
Peace ✌🏾 ☮
Love God always