Chapter 7: Gouki and Kurama/Faith of Warriors

In a golden field, The day after Yami's Death.

[This is what Ayame looked like at Age 12. In the picture above.]

Ayame's P.O.V

I sat in a field filled with his favorite flowers: Yellow Daisies, Yellow Daffodils, Yellow roses and Sunflowers. I chuckle and said "I remember when you told me that Yellow signify sadness, at first I thought you were crazy but now I understand. Did that mean you were always sad? I started crying "Does that mean when you were my teacher, I made you sad?" I took a Yellow rose and stabbed it through my hand. And said "There! Maybe you're glad you didn't have to deal with a brat like me! Is that why you left! Well?" As I look up to the sky, I could feel the blood running down my hand.

Koenma's P.O.V

I see Ayame yelling and crushing the flowers. I sighed and said "Yami, were you trying to prepare her for this? Was this what you meant by "Having Faith in herself?" I walk back to my office and thought "I hate you have to go through this, but you're not alone."

Ayame's P.O.V

I started let lose my rage by throwing my Shuriken in the field and kept disintegrating the flowers. I yelled "Are you glad you're gone! Was I the source of your suffering!" I fell to my knees and stopped my Shuriken and said "Why did you leave me alone?" As I cried.

Then I woke up with a jolt. I said "Damn. Not that memory again." I got out of bed and got washed up and put on my sparring outfit.

I said "Izumi, are you ready?" I look in his room and I don't see him

I said "Izumi, are you ready?" I look in his room and I don't see him. I said "Izumi? Where are you?" I hear someone falling and saying "Shit!" I dash outside and see Izumi trying to jump for tree to tree like I did yesterday. I sighed and said "Didn't I tell you?

Izumi's P.O.V

As I fall out the tree, I heard my Sensei voice. I said "Look La.." She glared at me like she was going to kill me. I said "Alright, Alright! Sensei! I'm just tired of this! You want me to meditate and what is that going to help me with?" As I get off the ground and dust off my training gear.

 I said "Alright, Alright! Sensei! I'm just tired of this! You want me to meditate and what is that going to help me with?" As I get off the ground and dust off my training gear