Confronted

Oh god. OH GOD. THEY ADDED A FUCKING MACHINE GUN TO HYPIXEL SKYBLOCK. WHY. also school sucks

-Creeper001

Tubbo stared out the window as his last class ended. The bell went off and he stood up, grabbing his phone from his bag. He sent Techno a text that he'd be late due to a help class and set out for Dream's door.

Dream looked up as Tubbo came in, "Hey Tubbo! Enjoy your break?"

"No... Can I stay here for a while? I don't want to go home..."

"Oh- I can't keep you for too long, only about thirty minutes."

Tubbo sat down at a desk, "That's fine..."

Dream watched him carefully and cleared his throat, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Tears started to well up in Tubbo's eyes, "I did something stupid, and Dad's acting like nothing happened and it's just so stupid-"

"Hey- Hey, take a deep breath," Dream said, walking over as Tubbo rubbed his tears away, "Did they hurt you?"

Tubbo shook his head, "Dad is acting like he's fine, but he's relapsing and Niki hates me because I told her she wasn't my mom and I just- I just don't know what to do to help..."

Dream hesitated, "Well, have you tried talking to either of them? I'm sure they'd listen to you, they love you a lot."

"No..."

"Just give it a chance, okay?"

"Fine..." Tubbo groaned and got up, "I guess I should head home."

"Bye Tubbo. I hope things get better," Dream waved goodbye before picking up the phone.

Tubbo trudged up the stairs, slightly out of breath as he reached the top. He opened the door and found Techno smoking as he paced.

"I guess the act is gone."

Techno stopped and looked at him, "Tubs- Do you know how poorly that reflects on me?"

"Uh, what?"

"I'm just sitting at home trying to read and I get a call from Mr. Dream that he's worried about you! You- You told him that I'm relapsing and that Niki is just- What the hell, Tubbo!"

"You are relapsing, Dad. Sorry I told someone the truth," Tubbo said as he tossed his backpack to the ground.

"I'm not relapsing, Tubbo!"

"Oh, yeah, you're not. You're literally smoking, Dad!"

Techno ran a hand through his hair, "I'm only smoking because I'm stressed!"

"You're stressed because of me, just say it! I was just the worst thing to happen to you!"

"No- Tubbo that's not true-"

"I'm just weighing you down!" Tubbo yelled as tears welled up in his eyes, "More expenses to pay for. My piano lessons were expensive. Oh, or how about all those books?"

"Tubbo-"

"Why can't we just go back to how things were?"

Techno hesitated before reaching out, "I'm sorry-"

"It's too late, Dad. You've already ruined it," Tubbo mumbled before pushing him off and going to his room.