Calandars

Niki leaned against the counter and watched Techno work. Tubbo was on a week long school trip so Niki decided to stay over to keep Techno company.

"We should go on a trip," Niki said.

"Where do you want to go?" Techno said as he looked up.

"Hawaii?" Niki smiled and watched Techno get up and go into the kitchen, opening a top cabinet, "What are you doing?"

Techno set down a calendar, "Here's your trip to Hawaii."

"There's no way-" She picked it up and started to flip through it, "Fine, Florida."

Techno hummed, "Keys or St. Augustine?"

"Both," Techno set down two more calendars, "I can't believe you."

"Are you done?" Techno looked at her.

"California," Techno set down three calendars and his phone with a picture album open, "New York?"

Techno looked at her, "We live in New York. That defeats the purpose of a trip."

"Yeah but there's still parts we haven't gone to," Niki smiled.

"Fine, good point," Techno sighed as he set down two calendars, "You're not going on a trip. I've planned this out."

"I swear, how many calendars do you have?" Niki huffed.

"At least one for every state and popular tourist destinations," Techno smiled at her.

"Techno, how much did you spend on calendars?"

He froze, "Uh..."

Niki tried to hold back her laughter, "Did it cost as much as a trip?"

Techno crossed his arms, "I- It was worth it. If it means I don't get into physical danger like getting lost in the woods again, I will happily spend stupid amounts of money."

Niki just laughed in his face as he huffed and continued working, "So, a trip?"

"Go look through your calendars."