We didn't start the fire

It was always burning since the worlds been turning

-Creeper001

Techno gave Tubbo one last hug before standing. For the whole week, he had to actually go into work. Luckily, Phil was able to come down with Tommy and watch over the pair.

"Don't do anything crazy, ok?" Techno looked at Tommy directly.

"What! Would I ever do something crazy?" Tommy looked at his family.

"Yes."

"I can see it."

"You did attack a beehive..."

"Ok now that's unfair Tubbo. I only did it so you could see your bees," Tommy crossed his arms.

Phil gave Techno a smile, "They'll be fine, don't worry."

Techno nodded and left. Tommy immediately grabbed Tubbo's hand and dragged him into Tubbo's room. Phil chuckled and let the boys play, he sat on the couch and watched a movie.

Phil hadn't realized he dozed off until he woke up to the sound of pots and pans. He sat up and looked into the kitchen to see the boys moving around, "What are you two doing?"

Tubbo popped his head up, "We're making lunch."

"Yeah Dad, just stay there and we'll bring you it. We're almost done."

Phil just laughed, "Ok, I'll wait." He turned his attention to the TV again as the boys cooked, but soon he smelled something burning.

Rushing to the kitchen, he saw the two panicking as the oven emitted a black smoke and was lit up. Pushing the boys into the hallway, he grabbed the fire extinguisher and opened the oven, the heat from the fire making him panic for a second before dosing the fire. With a sigh, he opened the windows to let the smoke out and took the boys to go get pizza.

Techno came home for lunch, planning to surprise the boys. When he opened the door, he found a smokey room, the windows wide open, and the oven looking a little black.

In a panic, he called Phil, "Dad? What happened? Is everyone ok?"

Phil nervously laughed, "Yeah, uh, something the oven busted into flames. Must have been a malfunctioning part," he looked at the boys, "We're getting pizza if you want to come join us." Techno sighed with relief and agreed, making his way there.

"You two owe me big time."