Cuddles in hospitals

Winter break almost here POG

-Creeper001

Techno's side dully ached as he stepped outside of the music hall. He headed for the restroom, but every step became increasingly more painful. He stumbled and crashed into the wall, sinking to the floor.

Niki looked at the time before excusing herself from Techno's family. Techno had left right after Tubbo's performance, but that had been at least 20 minutes ago.

Techno curled in on himself and closed his eyes, his side burning hot with pain. He felt someone shake him and he opened his eyes.

"Techno, how long has it hurt?" Niki looked at him worried.

"What..? I'm not... I'm not in pain," Techno forced himself to sit up, only to double over as pain shot through his side.

Niki panicked and called an ambulance, "Techno, why didn't you tell me?"

He looked at her, "It didn't hurt this bad-" he cut himself off as he stifled a yell and curled up again, this time Niki cradling him.

"You still should have told me. This is serious," Niki said as she moved Techno's hair out of his eyes.

Techno closed his eyes and remained silent, focused on his breathing. They stayed there until the ambulance arrived, Niki leaving him to go get the rest of the family and drive to the hospital.

Wilbur decided to take the kids out to eat while Niki and Phil waited in the lobby. Phil was pacing slightly while Niki kept Wilbur updated.

A few hours passed and the doctors finally came out and took the pair to Techno's room. Phil rushed to Techno's side and checked over him while Niki was pulled aside.

Techno looked at Phil, "What time is it? Are Tubbo and Tommy ok?"

Phil nodded, "They're home with Wilbur and Fundy. How are you feeling?"

Techno gave him a smile, "I feel great. I dunno what they gave me, but it's working," Phil just sighed as Niki came in.

Niki walked over and sat next to Techno, "You're such an idiot. Were you drinking?"

Techno looked at her, "I had like maybe one beer," he said before catching her glare, "Ok maybe like four. I was stressed, ok? And Wilbur kept feeding me them."

Phil sighed and took out his phone, "I'll call Wilbur, you just stay with him."

Niki just nodded and turned back to Techno, "You shouldn't have had any of those beers."

"I know..."

Niki sighed and took his hand, "Why can't you just let me help you?"

Techno looked up at the ceiling, "I'm just used to dealing with my issues alone."

Niki gently rubbed circles on his hand, "You mean by bottling them up. That's not healthy, Techno. This especially..."

"I know, I know... I'll try to be more open about this," Techno gave her a smile and squeezed her hand.

"About everything. I can't help you if you don't trust me."

Techno just sighed and closed his eyes. He felt Niki let go of his hand and kiss his forehead.

"Please focus on getting better," she said as she got up and left, Phil coming in shortly after to wish him goodnight.

Techno awoke the next morning to the bed shifting. He opened his eyes and saw Tubbo climbing into his bed and he slowly sat up, "Mornin Tubs."

Tubbo turned to him quickly, "I'm sorry-"

"It's ok, Tubs. Need help there?" Techno said as he pulled Tubbo fully onto the bed and next to him, pain radiating from his side.

Niki and Tommy came in shortly after holding snacks and a coffee. Niki caught Techno's slightly pained look and called for a nurse while Tommy sat down.

"How come Tubbo gets to sit up there with you?" Tommy sipped his cola and watched Tubbo open the bag of chips.

"Because he tried to get up here," Techno said as he stole a chip from Tubbo.

"Don't you need to be eating healthy, big man?" Tommy looked at him concerned.

"I'll be fine, one chip won't kill me," Techno smiled.

"That's what you said about the beers too," Niki said angrily as she stepped back in, "Stop trying to-" she cut herself off before sighing, "Take better care of yourself."

Techno pulled Tubbo tighter, "Right, sorry Boss."

"Oh! Did you hear Wil got absolutely destroyed this morning?" Tommy laughed, "Niki and Dad tore into him big time."

Tubbo nodded, "I don't think I've ever seen Grandpa Phil so mad."

Techno laughed, but soon flinched and curled up slightly. He felt Tubbo turned to him worried and he gave him a forced smile, "It's ok Tubs, just a little pain."

Niki gently ushered the boys outside as the nurses came and gave Techno more medicine, stepping back in to find him dozing off.

Tommy took Tubbo's hand and quickly rushed over and got on the bed, waking Techno, "Sorry-"

Techno smiled faintly and closed his eyes as the boys moved to either side of him, "It's ok..."

Niki smiled as they all fell asleep, Techno's head slightly leaned against the top of Tubbo's head, Tommy curled next to Techno, clinging onto his arm.

She sat down next to them and fell asleep herself, waking up to find Techno looking at her, "What?"

Techno gave her a grin, "Can you go get me a calendar?"