Boating Troubles

Hmmmm? Whars that i hear? THE SELLOUT TIMER!

https://discord.gg/CyfGBH4ax3

Era's server! go join, i exist there occasionaly

Techno was looking around at the couples in life vests and sighed. Niki's friend, Minx, had invited her to go kayaking and she'd invited him. The only issue was that this was a trip specifically for couples, which apparently neither girls had found odd at all.

Techno was sitting with Niki on his phone and had just taken a drink of water when a couple approached them. He almost choked as he recognized the man.

Niki gave him a strange look before looking at them, "Minx!"

Minx smiled and hugged her, "It's been too long!" She turned her attention to Techno, "You must be him."

"Uh... hi?" Techno gave a small wave before looking at her companion as the girls went off.

Schlatt smiled at him, "Got dragged out here too?"

"Yeah, Niki invited me," Techno silently begged for Niki to come back, "I'm not sure if you recognize me-"

"What I do in court and my personal life are two totally different things. I was just doing my job, no hard feelings?" Schlatt gave him a smile, which Techno warily returned.

As Schlatt sat down, the two entered an awkward silence, "So uh... you and Niki?"

Techno shook his head, "We're just friends. You and Minx?"

"The dumb broad would drown if I didn't come along," Schlatt said, "That and she forced me to pay for this thing."

"Oh," Techno looked down at his phone and sent Niki a text, "Shouldn't we be on the water soon?"

"Yeah, here comes Niki and the bitch now," Schlatt said as they both stood up.

Minx shot Techno a look and grabbed his arm, "Niki I'm gonna borrow your partner for a second, ok? Thanks!"

Techno helplessly looked at Niki as Minx dragged him away, Schlatt starting to laugh, "Uh- Did I do something wrong...?"

Minx grabbed his shirt and pulled him close, "I will fucking murder you if you break her heart, do you hear me?"

Techno put his hands up, "Uh- We're not dating-"

Minx froze and shoved him off, "Then why the fuck are you on a couples trip? Weirdo."

"I- you and Schlatt are dating?" Techno looked at her confused.

"No! Are you stupid? God. Just, let's go back," Minx dragged him back.

Niki looked at him and smiled, "Welcome back! We're getting into the boats now."

Techno gave her a shaky smile, "Cool."

As they got into the kayak, Techno could already tell this was going to go horribly. They were struggling to row in sync and they had fallen to the back of the group.

"We shouldn't have done this," Techno said as Niki nearly hit his head.

"It was supposed to be fun," Niki frowned.

"It isn't fun, this is us just risking getting soaked," Techno turned to face her as the boat started to rock.

Niki clung to the side of the boat, "Don't turn, don't turn, don't turn!"

Techno started to laugh and intentionally started rocking the boat.

"Techno!"

"It'll be fine, we won't tip-"

Techno was cut off as the boat was pushed over by Minx and Schlatt and the pair fell into the water. Techno came up sputtering and got immediately splashed by Niki.

"I can't believe you!"

"That wasn't me!"

Minx and Schlatt laughed at them as they were dragged back on shore, soaking wet.

"We're never going on water ever again," Niki pouted as she wrung her hair dry.

"Agreed."