Stubborness

Hey so you know how you had the slightest of fluff last chapter? Well its gone now

-Creeper001

Tubbo sat on the floor, staring at the door. He sighed and stood, dusting himself off. Grabbing his plate, he stepped out of his room and headed towards the kitchen. He found Tommy sitting at the island in the dark and joined him.

"Hey."

"If you're looking for Niki, she went to the store with Fundy," Tommy stated flatly, looking at him.

"Oh- No, I wanted to talk to you," Tubbbo smiled and Tommy scoffed, looking away. They sat in awkward silence for a minute, "Do you think Dad will be okay?"

"He's not going to be okay, Tubbo."

"I think he'll be okay."

"Whatever. Don't you have homework or something."

"No, I did most of it," Tubbo said as he looked at the window, "Dad's going to get better."

"Just open your eyes!" Tommy yelled, looking back at him, "He's dying, Tubbo! There's nothing you can do or Dad or Wilbur or anyone! Stop treating me like them!"

"What do you-"

"I'm not some- some child! I don't need you to turn into Dad and Techno who just coddle me because I'm hurt! I'm 16, Tubbo! I don't need any of you!"

Tubbo looked at him stunned before slowly reaching towards him and placing a hand on his shoulder, "Tommy, you don't have to be alone. I'm sure if you just tell them that you don't like it, they'll stop."

"I have told them, Tubbo! I just-" Tommy stopped and shook his head, "Why am I even arguing about my family with you. You're just some kid Techno took pity on, you're not actually our family."

"But-"

Tommy shoved Tubbo's hand off him, "You've known Techno like what, a year? What gives you the right to tell me about him?"

"He's my dad!" Tubbo cried out, tears starting to fill his eyes, "I would give anything to have all the time you had with him!"

"You hardly know him! Do you even know anything of his past? His high school crush, our old friends?"

"Well, no, but-"

"Then don't tell me about what he's like or that he'll change, because he won't. He's Techno, he'll always be the older brother who bottles everything up and buries himself in something to take his mind off his issues. And thanks to you, he's practically worked himself to death."

Tubbo looked down as Tommy got up, "I'm sorry..."

"An 'I'm sorry' isn't going to fix the fact that you're why my brother's going to die," Tommy spat, storming out the back and slamming the screen door closed.