Glares 2

Tubbo and Techno were in the kitchen making pancakes when there was a knock on the door. Techno turned down the griddle and gave Tubbo the spatula as he headed to the door.

Tubbo heard some people talking, then three pairs of footsteps heading back, "You can't do this- Everything's perfectly fine! He's fine! This isn't fair!" Tubbo turned his attention to the door as two strangers walked towards him, Techno following.

"Dad..? What's happening?" Tubbo set down the spatula and looked at the strangers as one took his hand, "No! Get away!" He jerked away and ran to Techno who pulled him into a tight hug.

"Tubbo, Tubbo listen to me. I... I need you to go with them, ok? I'll come for you, I won't stop until you're back home, ok? You just have to be patient." Techno hugged him tightly one more time before pulling away and smiled at the crying boy, "I'll get you, I promise."

Tubbo was sobbing as he followed the two strangers out. Even though he knew Techno was coming for him, he still felt betrayed. He curled up in the backseat, I want to be home with Dad...

Techno closed the apartment door and went into the kitchen to turn off the griddle. He was trying his hardest not to cry, but the look on Tubbo's face stuck in his mind. He finally broke, using the counter to ease him to the floor. Through his tears he called Phil and told him what happened.

"Techno, Techno, breath. I'm coming to stay with you, ok? Just calm down, everything will be ok," Phil listened to Techno slowly return to a regular breathing pattern as he booked a flight. "We'll be there soon, just wait, ok?"

Techno was still sitting on the floor when he heard knocking at the door. Moving with a groan, he opened the door to find a worried Phil and an angry Tommy.

Tommy took one look at Techno, "Alright, who's getting stabbed? I'm pissed and ready to stab whoever did this!"

Phil just sighed and pulled Techno into a hug, "He's right though, we are going to be putting someone in serious pain for this. But how are you?"

Techno spoke quietly, his voice still shaky, "I failed him..."

Phil hugged him tighter, "No you didn't, you couldn't control this. Wilbur and Fundy will be here soon, have you eaten?"

Techno shook his head, "Tubbo and I were making pancakes when... when..."

Phil just nodded, "Why don't you go get ready for dinner while Tommy and I settle in?" He gently pushed Techno off him and gave him a smile. Techno hesitated before nodding and going down the hallway. Phil had Tommy drag their stuff into the living room while he cleaned the kitchen.

Phil sent Wilbur a text to stop by a restaurant to pick up food and they all crowded around the table when the food arrived.

Tubbo was sobbing. He was placed in a foster home and was sitting in a tiny bedroom with a small blanket wrapped around him. In the heat of the moment, he'd left his stuff at Techno's place. He hated it here and he was hungry, they hadn't fed him yet.

Techno was constantly checking his phone throughout dinner and didn't touch his food. There was a tiny piece of hope that Tubbo still had the phone he'd gotten him and was waiting for any chance of a text. He excused himself and went to his room, listening to them laugh and joke hurt.

There were no texts from Tubbo.

Im not sorry

-Creeper001