Part #6-Cuddles

We got some slight fluff this chapter. Yay!

Also for the two peps that realized this was outa place thanks plenty!

-Creeper001

Techno was awoken by someone shaking his arm. He groaned, opening his eyes to find a crying Tommy. He glanced at the clock, reading 2:48 am.

He sat up, rubbing his eyes, "Tommy, it's almost 3 am. Why are you up?"

Tommy sniffled, "nightmare..."

"It's just a dream, go back to sleep," Techno really wasn't in the mood to handle the boys' problems. He'd been struggling to fall asleep himself, only to be awoken by Tommy.

"C-can I sleep in here? I didn't want to wake up Dad since he has work and Wil-"

Techno cut him off by throwing a blanket over his head and laid back down.

Tommy took this as a yes and crawled next to the older boy, falling asleep almost instantly.

Techno carefully rolled over to lay an arm over the boy in an attempt to limit the chance he had another nightmare and woke Techno up again. Drifting off to sleep, he hoped Wil wouldn't find him like this. He'd never hear the end of it.

Phil always woke up early, he enjoyed the silence the house brought and seeing the peaceful faces of his boys. Going into Techno's room, he felt his heart melt at the sight. Making sure to snap a quick picture, he left the room to check on his oldest son.

Tommy woke up to the sound of a door closing, but it took him a second to realize the position he was in. He stayed still, something he found extremely hard, so Techno wouldn't wake up. Eventually, Techno woke up and met Tommy's eyes.

"If you tell Wil or Dad, I will reblock you on Twitter."