Accidents happen(bad end)

this is the sad end ok? so dont blame me for what happens. This isnt cannon. I repeat NOT-CANON

-Creeper001

Tommy and Tubbo were running from Fundy, who was letting them get the upper hand. Tommy looked back then started climbing a tree.

"Wh- Tommy that's dangerous!" Tubbo watched him climb up.

"It'll be fine, just don't slip!" Tommy looked down and watched Tubbo start to climb.

Fundy stood at the base and watched them climb, "I'm coming up!"

Tommy made it to the top and looked down, "Tubbo hurry up!"

"I'm trying! It's just really-" Tommy watched as the branch Tubbo was standing on snapped and he plummeted to the ground with a sickening thud.

"Tubbo!" Tommy and Fundy yelled before scurrying down the tree.

The yelling drew the adults out, Techno breaking into a run at the sight and Niki close behind. Techno slid to his knees and gently picked Tubbo up, cradling him to his chest while Niki pulled them both close.

Phil arrived next with Wilbur, "Wil, call an ambulance. Boys, what happened?"

"I- I- W-We were just playing and Tubbo fell and-" Tommy was rambling, he kept pushing his hair back and fidgeting, but his eyes never left the pair sitting on the ground.

Techno was softly talking in Tubbo's ear as he rocked him back and forth. Tubbo was struggling to breath, coughs frequently shaking him.

Phil looked at the scene then back at the boys, "Tommy, Fundy, go back inside with Wilbur."

"But Dad-"

"Tommy. Not now," Phil said as he sat down next to the trio.

Fundy placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder and they quickly made their way back to the house. Phil watched them go before turning his attention back.

"Tubs, you'll be ok, I promise. Please, I just- I just need you to wait. Can you wait for me?" Techno was trying his hardest not to crack. He had to be strong, Tubbo needed him to be strong.

Tubbo went limp.

Techno froze, "T-Tubs? Tubbo? Tubbo! No, No, No- Tubbo please- Please-"

Niki and Phil watched Techno finally break, letting out a choked sob and pulling Tubbo closer to him, pleading for him to come back. Niki finally realized what happened and let out a heartbroken scream and Phil pulled her into a hug.

Tommy heard Niki and looked at Fundy and Wil, "Do you think..."

Wilbur turned away as Fundy nodded, causing Tommy to try and fight back his tears. Men don't cry and Tommy was a man.

The ambulance arrived shortly after.