Glares 3

Since there were only two bedrooms and no one wanted to touch Tubbo's room, Phil and Techno slept in his room while Tommy, Wilbur, and Fundy stayed on the couch.

Techno couldn't sleep, he was staring at the email chain on his phone. He thought that everything was taken care of, he answered the questions and concerns without fail. What did he do wrong? Was there something more he could have done? He jumped as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Phil woke up to quiet tapping and a dim light. Placing a hand on Techno's shoulder he sat up. "Techno, try to get some rest. You can't function properly without sleep."

"There's something I missed, I can find it. If I find it then I can get him back. There has to be something. Anything." Techno started rereading the emails again, but was cut short as Phil took his phone out of his hands.

"You did as much as you could to prevent it, but now you have to fix it. Go to sleep, you can't help Tubbo if you're half asleep." Phil knew it was harsh, but Techno got the message and laid down. Phil patted his back and ran his fingers through Techno's hair, staying awake to make sure he actually fell asleep.

The next morning, Phil had to physically restrain Techno from attacking the social workers taking some of Tubbo's stuff, pulling him outside, "Techno, you need to calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down! That's his! They can't take it!" Techno was in a rage and Phil was honestly a little scared being so close.

"Techno, if they see you acting like this then they might not let Tubbo come home. Calm down," He saw Techno freeze then take a deep breath.

"I- you're right..." Techno followed Phil back upstairs and bit down on his anger as they moved his stuff.

Sudden POV shift here uwu

Tubbo was awoken by one of the strangers who had taken him. He instinctively pulled back, before taking the outstretched hand. He was led to a car and sat in the backseat, watching the tall buildings slowly turn into houses, then faded to black.

Tubbo was awoken again and looked around. He was still in the car, but the tall, city buildings were replaced with trees. His eyes met familiar ones and he jumped out and ran to them.