The End.

Here it is, the final chapter, see ya

-Creeperfan001

oh and check out the authors note from eralious

Phil sat alone next to Techno, rubbing his eyes. It was late and he sent everyone home. He sighed, looking up at Techno.

"All of this is fucked, you know that? What you've done, what Wilbur's done, hell, even what Tommy and Tubbo have done."

He chuckled and shifted slightly, moving the curtains to look out the window. It was dark, the moon starting to rise and snow creeping down.

"I just kinda wish I could go back to when making you a PBJ was all I had to do to light your world."

His world stopped as there was a long beep.

Tubbo woke up to Niki crying hysterically. He got up, rushing down the stairs with Tommy following close behind. Niki was crying into Wilbur as he tried to hush her, Fundy sitting in the arm chair across from him. His eyes moved to the pair standing on the stairs.

"He- He's gone- Tubbo, I'm so sorry..."

Everything around Tubbo blurred and he froze. He heard Niki sob, burying her face into Wilbur. Tommy sank to the floor, sitting on the stair behind him.

"You're lying. He's- He's not actually gone, right Wilbur?" Tommy said, laughing, "That's- That's not a funny joke, Wil."

"W-What?" Tubbo finally sputtered out.

Wilbur looked down, pulling Niki closer to him. Tubbo was frozen, unable to process anything.

"Right, Wilbur? You're- You're making a bad joke... Right?"

"Dad..." Tubbo mumbled, starting to cry, "I didn't- I didn't get to say sorry-"

Tommy looked down, "Oh god... He's- gone gone..."

Everything spun for Tubbo, causing him to grip onto the railing tightly. He broke down, sobbing loudly as he fell to the stairs. He looked up as Niki hugged him, wrapping her arms around him.

"I didn't- I didn't get to say goodbye- or, or sorry or that I loved him or-" Tubbo cried out, gripping onto her tightly, "Bring him back!"

"Tubs-"

"I want my Dad! Please, Mom! Bring him back!" He screamed, burying his face into her shoulder, "Please!"

Tommy watched them both break down, Tubbo sobbing loudly. He got up, walking outside and kicking the snow off the back steps before sitting down. He looked up at the moon, beginning to cry all over again.

"You told me once that we'd always see the same moon... Can... Can you still see it?"

He was met with silence and he pulled his knees to his chest, roughly wiping away his tears.

"You're such a jackass, you know that? You're a horrible, cruel, jackass! You just-" he choked back a sob, "You just left me- left Tubbo, Dad, Wilbur, Niki, Fundy- All of us!"

He sobbed, rubbing his eyes. He heard a car pulling up and he grunted.

"Why'd you have to do this to yourself... Why couldn't you just let me help you?"

Phil opened the front door, finding Fundy comforting Wilbur on the couch and Tubbo and Niki on the stairs. All their eyes moved to him and he quietly stepped in, closing the door behind him.

He didn't say anything, walking over to Tubbo and hugging him. He forced himself not to cry, even as Tubbo sobbed into him. Niki quietly slipped into the kitchen, rubbing her tears. Fundy slipped away as well, going to comfort the blonde yelling outside.