Part #8-Time to panic

Techno was sitting in the bathroom of his own house, struggling to calm himself down. There really wasn't any major reason to be in this state, Wil had just invited all of their highschool to a party at their house without asking him. Dad and Tommy were on a trip for the week, so of course Wil seized the opportunity to do this.

He was fine for the first hour. He was in his room alone, no disturbance. Just him and his computer. Then they came into his room, watched him work, and kept asking questions. He tried to keep his cool, he really did. Eventually, he just got up and locked himself in his bathroom. He looked at his phone. It'd been two hours since he came in here. His phone was almost dead, but the thought of going out made his anxiety ramp up.

He took a shaky breath, and unlocked the door. Keeping his head down, he made his way to the kitchen to grab a couple of beers.

Don't look at anyone, don't look at anyone, don't loo-

"Heyyy Techhiee! Havn seen you in a bit!" Wil giggled, drunk off his ass.

"Yup, gotta blast. Real busy," Techno rushed back to his room, opening the window and climbing onto the roof. Thankfully, no one else was out there. Taking a deep breath of the crisp, autumn air, he opened the first bottle and took a generous drink. Soon, his anxiety started to die down, followed by the crowd of people. He was honestly surprised no cops had been called, but that wasn't his concern.

Finishing up his fourth bottle, he crawled back inside. The party had died, a majority of the teens moving to a new area or just going home. Not like Techno cared, he was just glad they were gone. He was going to have a serious talk with Wilbur in the morning, if their hangovers weren't horrible.