Glares 4

Niki was contacted about Tubbo, since she was the one who had found and taken the boy to the police. She immediately accepted, the poor boy was probably traumatized from the experience. She ran a small bakery upstate and had a spare bedroom. It was a calm, quiet place for the boy to heal.

When Tubbo ran out of that car, she hugged him tightly. The boy was sobbing and stuttering, "Shh, Shh, Tubbo it's ok. It's all going to be ok."

Tubbo clung onto her tightly as she led him inside. They arrived at a door and he opened it, pleased to find a proper bed, "Wait... is this my stuff?"

Niki nodded, "Yeah, it arrived this morning. Are you hungry? I can make lunch while you unpack."

Tubbo nodded, "I'm starving, they never gave my food at the other house." He didn't catch Niki's angered look at that before turning to leave as he started opening the boxes. He started crying when he opened one box, causing Niki to rush in scared.

"Tubbo? Did you get hurt?" She rounded the corner to find Tubbo holding the participation award he had gotten from his recital. He'd been so proud of it and Techno took him to their favorite ice cream store.

His mind thought back to Techno and his cries turned to sobs. He died down once he felt Niki holding him, "S-sorry..."

"No, no it's ok. How about you come help me make lunch?" Niki smiled as Tubbo nodded, following her to the kitchen. They decided on ham sandwiches and sat outside eating.

Tubbo gasped and pointed at a flower bush, "Look! It's bees! I love bees!"

Niki smiled, "Don't get too close, they might sting you if they feel threatened."

Tubbo nodded and excitedly watched them from a safe distance, humming to himself as he watched them buzz around. He liked it here with Niki, but she said that Dad would see him soon. He couldn't wait, he wanted to show him all the bees.

Tubbo felt safe for the first time in the last 48 hours.