Bullies and Bees

Tubbo's eyes widened as he was shoved against the lockers. Instinctively, he closed his eyes and braced for impact.

Instead, he felt his backpack get ripped off him and his eyes widened, "N-No please!"

His pleas were met with laughter as the boys took his bee plushie with a repaired wing, "Aww did your weirdo dad fix it? What a pair of losers you are!"

Tubbo flung himself at them, "Give it back!"

They tripped him and held it above his head, "What are you gonna do?"

Tubbo clenched his fist and threw a punch, successfully hitting the boy with his plushie. However, he realized he was outnumbered and that he didn't hit very hard.

Dream heard the commotion to the hall and came out to break the fight. Instead, he found Tubbo surrounded by five boys and white fluff, "Boys! Boys! Break it up!"

Tubbo and the boys were hauled to the nurses office and all given a week's detention. Tubbo was treated first and handed over to Dream.

"Hey Tubbo. I uh, I found this," Dream held out the torn bee plushie, this time it being a lot worse for wear. Tubbo looked at it and began to sob.

Niki arrived in a hurry, opening Dreams door to find a sobbing Tubbo with Dream, Sapnap, and George all trying to cheer him up, "Tubbo? What's happened?"

Tubbo got up and ran to her , "I-I'm sorry- I didn't mean to-"

"He got into a fight and technically started it," Dream said and looked over at her, "He threw the first punch."

"I-I'm sorry! They insulted Dad!" Tubbo said as he looked up at her, tears spilling everywhere.

"It's ok Tubbo. If they harassed you first then you were just defending yourself," Niki looked up at the trio, "Thank you for doing so much, it really means a lot to Techno and I."

Sapnap looked at Dream before stepping up, "Hey Tubbo, if you ever wanna learn some real self defense, you can come to me. I'll give you some lessons."

"You can come eat lunch in my office if they give you trouble," George gave him a small smile.

"And I'll be here if you ever need a hiding spot or protection," Dream finished with a nod to Niki.

Niki gently nudged Tubbo, "Well?"

"T-Thank you..." Tubbo sniffled as he grabbed his stuff and walked back to Niki. Niki saw the bee and quickly looked away, giving Tubbo a smile.

Techno was pacing when they arrived home, quickly sitting down when they stepped inside. He sent Niki to go get Tubbo since he was working and he was beyond pissed.

Tubbo shuffled in and kept his eyes low. He knew Techno was mad, he just didn't know who he was mad at.

Techno looked at Tubbo as he typed, "Tubbo. Take a seat."

Tubbo hesitantly sat down as far as he could from Techno, Niki sitting between them, "Dad I-"

Techno stopped typing and closed his laptop, "Are you hurt?"

Tubbo hesitated before nodding, "But it doesn't hurt anymore."

"Is it true you started the fight?"

Niki looked at him, "Techno, he didn't. You know that-"

Techno looked at her, "I didn't ask you, Niki. I asked Tubbo."

Tubbo gulped before starting, "Well... yes but no. I threw the first punch... But they took my backpack! And- and they insulted you! And they-"