Hey, Romanoff

Exactly an hour later, you pull up in front of Stark Towers, and Tony is standing outside, peering into the passenger window. Eager to meet everyone, you push open the car door and, as casually as you can, walk over to Tony and shake his hand, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Sydney" he smiles and walks you both inside the building, as the car you arrived in drives off. "The pleasure is all mine, Mr Stark" you grin
"Call me Tony, you're one of us now". You smile happily and before you know it, you're a room away from meeting the others. Tony tells you to stay away from the door as he goes in, and that's exactly what you do. He closes the door behind him, and you press your ear towards the door, carefully pressing your weight on it as well.

Muffled, you hear Tony gather the others and tell them to sit down. "Well, you're all here because I have got a new recruit to join us" everyone all cheers happily. "She has the power to change memories and is extremely athletic". He glances at Natasha. "She is a great fighter, very skilled. She spent a couple years fighting in Russia. So, I would like you all to welcome, Sydney Sinclair!" The door opens quickly and you stumble, almost falling over, but you catch your balance. Thor laughs, "that was definitely an entrance" he walks up and shakes your hand. "Well what good would a first impression be without one?" You make the room laugh and you smile, thinking you could come back from the embarrassment of almost falling. "Funny, I like it" Peter walks over and once again shakes your hand. You continue to say hello to Steve, Bruce and Wanda, all standing next to each other. Your eyes wander to Natasha, who is smirking in the corner of the room. You smile, and she walks over "Lovely to see you again, Sydney. You always new how to make an entrance".
You give her a hug "Hey, Romanoff"