The Fight.

All of a sudden, Dee rushes towards Tony, and you glance in panic, but you quickly remember to stay on track with the plan. Over the past couple months, you've figured out just how strong Dee is, therefore giving you information about her weak spots. You couldn't help but feel like you were betraying Dee, as you started to like her. You feared that you wouldn't of been able to go through with the mission and let down your friends, your family.

You see Dee glance towards you after she pushes Tony to the ground, and Thor jumps towards you so you grab his arm and twist it behind his back, causing him to immediately drop to the ground. You see Clint aim an arrow towards you, and you grab it to throw at Dee. It hits the back of her leg and she winces in pain.

You run towards Natasha and she hits you, "Can't be a bit more gentle?" You say laughing. Natasha quickly pins you to the ground, "what, because you don't enjoy it?" She smirks, and you switch positions, hitting her rib softly. "I think this is when you go quiet" You slip your hand into her pocket and grab a short needle.
Natasha rolls her eyes and let's you leave.

You make your way towards Dee hiding the needle up your sleeve as you still pretend to fight your friends. You fall back onto Dee, and Bucky trips her over. You take this as your chance to inject her, but you hesitate, giving Dee enough time to jump back up. Dee goes to stab you but Natasha jumps in the way, taking the pain instead. She drops to the ground and you inject Dee, her falling as well.  In the corner of your eye, you see Bruce flying down a jet, your hair blowing in the wind.

You fall to your knees, examining Natasha's body, your hands covered in her blood. You cry out and Thor places handcuffs on Dees wrists, then picks up her body carrying her to the jet. Tony places his hand on your shoulder, and he stands there silently.

Bruce sees and he runs over, "Natasha?!" He shouts. "Oh no is she okay?!" He bends down and runs his hands down her body towards the knife. You push him away. "Why don't you fuck off and mind your business?"  You pick Natasha up, your vision blurred by your tears and walk towards the jet. You stumble once or twice, but when you when everyone gets in, Thor drives the jet away. You stroke Natasha's head with your bloody fingers as Tony keeps pressure on her wound. Your tears fall on her cheek and you smile softly, reminiscing of your past.