Dee

You wake up, tied in a chair unable to move. You're exhausted, and can barley keep your head upright. Your heart beats faster by the second and you look around. Pipes, dirt, and darkness surround you chains hanging from the ceiling. To your left there is a table, with 2 cuffs on each side. A red light flashes making you squint, adding to the pain of your headache. It's a camera, and as you look around for more detail, the heavy looking door opens and 3 people walk out. Your vision is still blurred and you can hardly make out the faces of the people in front of you. They throw a bucket of ice cold water on you and you feel your energy coming back. Your vision clears and you realise you've never seen these people before.

"What do you want?! Where am I?!" You scream at them and your only answer is a snicker from two of the guards in front of you. The lady in the middle crouches in front of you and grins. "Hey Sydney! Pleasure to meet you" you cross your eyebrows in confusion and you look her up and down. Her long black hair defines her figure, and her dress caresses her body tightly. You look at her face, and realise she has a scar over her right eye, and her blue eyes seemingly pierce you. A septum piercing hangs from her nose and your eyes lead themselves to her mouth, still grinning. "You can call me Dee" you swing your leg at her Knocking her over. She immediately slaps your face, her ring slicing your cheek. You wince in pain, and close your eyes tightly. You feel blood dripping down your face and Dee says, "how hard is it to treat people with respect these days" she rolls her eyes and gathers a laugh from the 2 men behind her. She walks out, her heels tapping on the floor behind her, a dragon tattoo going down her spine. The door closes behind you and you're stuck alone with your thoughts.

You try wiggle out of the chair but it's no use. Whoever this Dee was, was experienced in hurting people, which worried you even more. You didn't know what day it was, or how long you were passed out for and your mind wondered to the others back home, and if they were safe. You tilt your head up and scream as loud as you can, but you know that won't help. You glare at the camera and spit in it's direction. You feel hopeless and wonder why you deserved this. Your mind flickers to this morning and realise Steve was right. You never truly know.