Mysterious Woman

Roughly half an hour later, you stand up from your seat and get back on the street. No sign of that mysterious woman from earlier, and you can't help but feel slightly disheartened. You walk to a hotel not far from the station and check into your room on one of the top floors. You set your things down and take a shower hoping to have some insight of your future.

You don't remember much from the time away from the Avengers, you just remember the intense pain you went through everyday. Faces seem a blur and as you run your hands down your marked body. You get flashes of the same pain and wince.  You quickly turn of the shower and realise how distracted you've been. You left for one reason- forgetting. "With forgetting comes moving on" you sigh and sit down on the bed, you wet hair dripping down your neck.

You whisper a few words to yourself, and just like that, the sad memories of your past are gone. You stand up suddenly and grab a hairdryer, turning it on and drying your hair. A couple minutes later, you look out the window and think to yourself how nice of a day it is. You change into a little dress with a jacket and make your way out of your room.

"Ow" you say as you bump into someone. They bend down and pick up their phone, as you knocked it out of their hand. The woman in front of you laughs and tucks her hair behind her ear. "Sorry, that's my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going" you both laugh and realise this is the woman from the train. You introduce yourself, "I'm Sydney"
The woman smiles "I'm Dee"