Hello To You Too.

"I knew you?!" You shout, gathering the attention of others around you. You clear your throat, "I knew you?"
Loki takes a bit of the donut, "with what we got up to, I'd say you more than knew me" you become flustered and take a donut, trying to fill your mouth to avoid the conversation. "You really don't remember, do you?" Loki says looking at you. You shake your head no and you feel a sense of disappointment rush over Loki.
After a few minutes of awkward silence, you say, "you know, they argue about you a lot.. and why you gave back the stone so easily".
Loki scoffs, "I knew they were going too. They've never believed me or why I did the things I done". You can't help but feel sad for Loki, and think he is misunderstood. "I'm sorry" you say looking towards a fair. "That must be hard when you want to change"
Loki shrugs his shoulders and stands up holding out his hand. "Considering how much you love funfairs, I'm surprised you haven't run off over there" you both laugh and you take his hand, standing up.

A Few Hours Later

You open the door to Stark Towers, a big bear and balloons accompanying your side. Your hair is a mess, and your feel eyes all over you as you close the door.
"Hey everyone" you say smiling and trying to walk past. "Nu uh kid" Tony says, and you walk towards everyone. "I called you so many times, Sydney" Nat says, as you check your phone seeing 17 missed calls and messages. One from Loki. "Oh... sorry"
"Where were you?" Thor says
"At the fair, with an old friend..." you say smiling. Natasha raises her eyebrow in confusion. "I'll tell you guys whenever I go out next time, but I'm an adult. I can handle myself" you pick up the bear and walk towards your room, frustrated. You slam your door harder then you wanted, and jump on your bed. Your message from Loki reads "thank you for coming to the fountain. And for not calling every emergency service available on me. Maybe we can do it again sometime?" You smile to yourself, and take a picture of the bear. "I would love to do it again, I had fun"

Natasha bursts in your room, and she seems angry. "An old friend? Who?"
"Hello to you too" you smile sarcastically.
"Who was it Sydney?"
"Why are you acting like this?" You say, upset.
"I saw the way you smiled when you said that!" Natasha says, walking toward you.
"I see the way you smile whenever you're with Bruce, and I haven't done anything about it!" You say standing up.
"Oh seriously? I have nothing with Bruce!"
"Well I have nothing with that old friend"you say, tears forming in your eyes.
"Well what makes you think I should believe that?" Natasha says looking away from you
"What makes you think I should believe you?" You say back and Natasha storms out of your room. You hear her door slam and slowly sit down back on your bed. You grab the closest thing to you, and throw it towards the wall. You hear a thump and a crack, and see your phone broken into different pieces. "Great" you whisper to yourself and you lay back into your bed. You fall asleep, tears staining your pillow.