Widow's Bite

Everyone looks at you and Natasha
Thor breaks the almost awkward silence "Well are you just not gonna tell us how you know each other?" He laughs and you quickly reply, "Back when we were younger and training in Russia together " Natasha doesn't hesitate to look at you and raise an eyebrow, so you look back at her and smile.
"Oh, so you know her well then Sydney?" Peter adds on as Thor walks back with some alcohol and lemonade for Peter. "Well-" you try to respond but Natasha jumps in, "Very" she smiles at you, the way you smiled at her before. You take a seat by yourself as a chance to escape Natasha's embrace.

An hour or so later, Tony pulls you to the side and asks if he can do some small tests later to see how strong your powers are, and you agree. Not long from that, you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom and almost get lost trying to find your way. As you leave the bathroom, Natasha is standing, her arms crossed, in front of you. You gasp, "Geez Natasha, why would you do that?"
She laughs, "it's always been easy to scare you"
You manage to get past her and she stops you in your tracks, "didn't want to tell them about us, Belle?"

***FLASHBACK***

Your mind flicks back to the time you spent together in Russia. Despite the time you had there, you could never get the hang of speaking Russian. Upon first meeting Natasha, she spoke Russian and your face was completely blank. "tu parles français alors? (You speak French then?)" Natasha said.
"En fait, je le fais. Anglais aussi? (As a matter of fact, I do. English too)" you said back, laughing.
"I'm Natasha" she said, sitting beside you
"I'm Sydney!" You said back, facing Natasha.
After you formed a stronger connection, she called you Belle, which is beautiful in French. Your mind then flickered to more erotic times, where Belle wasn't the only thing she called you.

***PRESENT TIME***

"Hey Sydney, what are you thinking about...?" Natasha says, looking over your shoulder.
"Wait what? Why?" You turn around and see Wanda, jaw dropped. "Oh no" you say covering your face with your hand.