Her Ring Finger.

"Yes, home. How many times am I going to say it?" Dee says, snickering. You change your clothes and run your fingers through your hair. Once again, Dee's guards come out and one is holding a needle. He pulls up your sleeve and as Dee is about to talk, you interrupt her "let me guess, this will only hurt a little bit?". You roll your eyes and suddenly everything goes dark. The sound of a busy street awakens you from what seems like a everlasting nightmare. It takes you a while to adjust to the bright lights, and and you rub your eyes, trying to make things clearer.

You slowly stand up, and grip your bag looking around yourself for any sign of safety. You recognise where you are- the same street which you were taken only it seemed much more gloomy. With the little energy you have left you make your way towards Stark Towers, hoping it was all just a dream. The faint marks on your  hand said otherwise, but you constantly tried to think of excuses. You feel eyes on you from every direction, and hear the deafening whispers of the people who you passed by.

"It's her" a mother says walking with her young children, "she is alive". You scratch your head in confusion and almost fall over. You power through the aches and pains of your body and reach the Tower. You knock on the door. No answer. You knock again and Peter opens. "Sydney?!" You gently shove past him with one person on your mind. You slur and stutter your words, "where is she?" The Avengers rush downstairs and pause from disbelief. Wanda cries out in relief and so does Tony. Your eyes flicker to Nat, who's hand is covering her mouth, and you spot something shiny on her finger. You move closer and hear the others shuffle around behind you.

You see a ring on Natasha's finger. Her ring finger. Your faint smile drops and you look at her, eyes filled with sadness. You tilt your head, confused, and once again, everything goes dark. The last thing you remember is a pair of arms catch you before you fall.